Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

The idea of an eye for an eye judicial system has always dumbfounded me. I just cannot understand that line of thinking at all, and then if you ever dare to mention you don't agree with that then you might as well have committed the crime too.
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    The idea of an eye for an eye judicial system has always dumbfounded me. I just cannot understand that line of thinking at all, and then if you ever dare to mention you don't agree with that then you might as well have committed the crime too.
    Exactly, that's why I've not said anything more and put the status on ignore lol!

I wouldn't mind but most of these ladies also harp on about how wonderful it is to rescue and help animals, all the while buying pedigree cats and dogs (some of which are horribly over-bred), makes sense right? Le sigh.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Wanting it to be summer already so I can get more shineys. =)
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Argh! How frustrating!
    We had wanted to adopt the kitties but ended up buying Freya&Loki because the SSPCA made it really awkward to adopt. We needed four letters to ok it from various people, plus home visits, plus a bunch of other stuff! In the end we did rescue Little Man so I guess it kinda worked out ><
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    Argh! How frustrating!
    We had wanted to adopt the kitties but ended up buying Freya&Loki because the SSPCA made it really awkward to adopt. We needed four letters to ok it from various people, plus home visits, plus a bunch of other stuff! In the end we did rescue Little Man so I guess it kinda worked out ><
    Exactly, the intention was there!

We bought Tera but she was virtually being given away and wasn't in the greatest condition and Tia would likely have been dumped/given to just anyone if we hadn't gone and got her.

I have absolutely no issue with people buying from breeders, each to their own. But to spout on continuously day after day about animal rescue but refuse to help said animals when you want to home one just seems odd.

SSPCA sound like right pains in the arse, CPL are usually epic! They nearly had a kitty for us but we'd already got Tera.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I think I'm going off the Quinny Moodd... I was in mamas and papas today and had a look at what they've got and some of them are really nice... I fell head over heels for one and would buy it now but.. alas, I don't have the money yet. It's 200 or 300 cheaper than the moodd and discontinued. And it's chevron. Chevron makes everything epic.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Urgh... Pre blood test jitters, no scrap that, I'm terrified.
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

I'm grateful I got a decent nights sleep, but sleeping through my alarm means I'm going to be rushing around for the rest of today. Gah.
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear
    : 2 x helix, conch & rook
    Left ear: helix, conch & tragus
    Tongue web, nostril, septum
    Triangle, VCH & 2 x outers

what kind of ignorant (pick an insult you like) decides it's going to be a good idea to hoover at midnight?

doesn't sound too bad - I didn't get to sleep til like 5am and woke up at 9.30 and now I'm knackered with a headache =/ the mind boggles
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Mylo only seems to have two speeds - Asleep and running on rocket fuel. Crazy fluff.
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.