Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    I'm on shift with a complete IDIOT at the moment *rages*
    Ah you poor thing! Used to drive me maaaaaaaad!!

Theres a random surveyor guy in the flat ATM, I'm just out the shower so stuck in the living room in a towel!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

why is it so super cold? student flats are either freezing or hot as hell, never a medium!
    look at the wonderful mess that we made.

blog

left: lobe
    right: lobe, conch, helix
    want:​ snug, tragus and daith!

I have a load of stuff blocked from my parents on facebook but they still seem to mention things they shouldnt be able to see. I dont understand!

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    I have a load of stuff blocked from my parents on facebook but they still seem to mention things they shouldnt be able to see. I dont understand!
    Easiest way is to not have them on FB AND block them.

If you have a mutual friend and they like your status or comment on something you have commented on or a status you have made, photo you have posted etc then they may see that and go in to have a look at it.

Are you doing it by customising who sees a particular post? Think that just stops them from seeing it on yours/their feed.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Easiest way is to not have them on FB AND block them.

If you have a mutual friend and they like your status or comment on something you have commented on or a status you have made, photo you have posted etc then they may see that and go in to have a look at it.

Are you doing it by customising who sees a particular post? Think that just stops them from seeing it on yours/their feed.
    I cant delete them :( so Ive put all my family in a group then customised all my settings. All the things im tagged in they shouldnt be able to see, such as photos and friends status'. Anything. I very rarely post anything but they always seem to see it.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

I think The Book Thief has broken me emotionally >.<

such a good film though.
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    I cant delete them :( so Ive put all my family in a group then customised all my settings. All the things im tagged in they shouldnt be able to see, such as photos and friends status'. Anything. I very rarely post anything but they always seem to see it.
    Never trust Facebook to not have loopholes in what people can see.

This is why I don't have certain people on Facebook and/or don't post certain things on there. It's pretty much never​ private.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Never trust Facebook to not have loopholes in what people can see.

This is why I don't have certain people on Facebook and/or don't post certain things on there. It's pretty much never​ private.
    this this this!

their security policy is facepalm worthy tbh :L
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

I don't post anything I wouldn't want people to see, simple as really.

rook
    conch
    daith
    lobes

Retired snug

Tumblr

Ofsted went well - in fact, I got a 1! So I am oficially outstanding. Woop! Chuffed, but still worried about next week. Why does work have to be so hard? And why does the public have to think we do bugger all and spend all our time on holiday?!?
    *EV*

Piercings
    Right lobe x 3
    Left lobe x 3
    Right helix 2mm x 2
    Right tragus
    Right rook
    Left conch

Left forward helix
    Microdermal behind right ear
    Right Transverse Lobe

Septum - first facial piercing!

Ink
    Left wrist treble clef
    Right ankle paw prints

Left full thigh piece

Wants!
    Full back piece (drawn, waiting to reach goal weight)
    Eyes, right forearm
    Anti tragus
    Helix spiral
    Daith