Thread: Dimple Piercing!

Default Dimple Piercing!

My main concern is how bad the scaring may be after... could anyone describe the extent of the scaring or show pictures?
    I have natural dimples which i pretty deep so that may conceal a scar when i smile.
    Please reply. xoxo

From what I see it causes your dimples to become more noticeable and you get little dark dots. It's hard to explain but I've seen them.
    Retired: Labret, right nipple, 2nd lobes, vertical snake bites.
    Current: tongue, bridge, earlobe (both), scaffold (left ear), nipples,septum, medusa
    Considering: nostrils, lots of ear stuffs.
    Tattoos: vaporeon, star,sparrow, gypsy heads, mermaid, rose, a koi, triforce, sega controller, rose of no mans land, and lucky kitty.

Hi I've had both my cheeks done (on the dimples). One got severely infected and had to be surgically removed, the other I got bored of and took out myself. Both have no scars, even the one that had to be cut out. I still have my slight dimples too. I had pretty deep ones when the jewellery was first taken out, but they filled out again within a few weeks.
    Current piercings: 7 in each ear, both tragus, both forward helix, 2 right nostril, ring in left nostril, septum. 3 lower lip piercings, webbing, 2 micro dermals in my chest, left nipple, bottom navel, VCH
    Retired: 2 eyebrow micro dermals, 2 eyebrow rings, both cheeks, 2 lip piercings, top navel
    Future: Lots! Erm my conchs, some surface bars in my chest