Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Friend getting exactly the same piercings as me?

Default Friend getting exactly the same piercings as me?

I wasn't quite sure where to post this but I'd like some advice.

I have my left rook, conch and traugs pierced. I showed one of my friends and she's decided to get exactly the same piercings done as me, on exactly the same ear. I wouldn't say my piercings are common, especially in my age range, let alone all three in the same ear. I'm not quite sure what to "do", I know there's nothing I can "do", considering she's getting the piercings regardless, but I'm quite annoyed to a certain extent. We're friends not twins. Help?

There is nothing more irritating but I think you have have too feel happy in the knowledge she's copying you.. lol

It is hard to be original these days and most people get inspired by what they see especially with body art/mods

*If you dont want her to get them you could just say it was really painfull and they're giving you lots of problems.. see how she reacts then! lol

Imitation is the best form of flattery.
    Current: 11 earrings, 12ga navel
    Goals: more holes

Senior Member BlackRoseImmortal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluejen View Post
    *If you dont want her to get them you could just say it was really painfull and they're giving you lots of problems.. see how she reacts then! lol
    lol
    *current piercings*
    16g right lip piercing
    12g first lobes
    14g second lobes
    14g inner conch
    12g tongue
    12g septum
    *current tattoos*
    purple star w/ thick black outline behind right ear
    Scat Fish upper side right ribcage

Life's a beach & I'm just playing in the sand.

Get a mandible piercing and see if she follows suit...

On a more serious note, getting a piercing isn't a mark of originality. After all, there must be thousands and thousands of people with exactly the same combination of piercings as you. Don't worry. Just consider yourself a 'trendsetter' and move on

Quote Originally Posted by bigredfish View Post
    Get a mandible piercing and see if she follows suit...
    Hehe I was gonna suggest something similar, nice set of sub clavicles maybe
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

You're fourteen, right? Things like that happened to me all the time when I was your age, not only with piercings...It pissed me off when I realised it but it passed soon... Then I realised how silly it is, and most of those people who I felt were copying me got over the things soon, taken piercings out etc...
    I'd say it's normal for teenagers to do that, she probably won't get them in the end or just get over them... you keep them and try not to get upset over it, just say to yourself that you got them first and you're better than her, haha :P

26mm both lobes, 6mm second lobes, 6mm left inner conch, 8mm septum, 2.4mm inner labia, 1.6mm nipples, 1.2mm nostril
    18x18cm mandala scarification on thigh

tumblr

Think up the most obscure and (especially) painful piercing you could get, then tell her you're going to get it cos it's quite unusual but really cool, but don't actually get it done, so she can suffer the pain and her ear will no longer be the same as yours.
    Something like a conch-rook-helix industrial, that'll be really painful and an utter bitch to heal.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Just tell her that you're getting implants on your forehead that will look like you have horns and see what she says then...mwahahahahha!
    There is no coming to consciousness without pain.
    Carl Jung

L ear: 1x18mm 4x14g lobes, 1x14g helix & 14g scaffold
    R ear: 1x18mm, 3x14g lobes, 1x14g helix, 16g helix, 16g forward helix & 16g tragus
    14g Double nostrils, 14g Cyberbites, Monroe, Madonna
    16g Left Eyebrow, 14g spiderbites
    Ink: 9 tattoos
    Retired piercings: septum & bridge, right double eyebrow
    Want:
    Rook! Daith? Lots more ink!
    Facebook

Tell her you're getting a flibble piercing and then don't tell her what it is, hopefully she'll go into a piercers and ask for one lol
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast