Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Friend getting exactly the same piercings as me?

Oh I've had a 'friend' who was like that, it pissed me off so bad. I reccomend just talking to her and telling her that it bothers you, even though she'll probably throw the whole 'you're not the only person with these piercings' at least then if she actually gets them (which I doubt she'll actually do) then you have a reason to be pissed at her because you told her it'd annoy you.

It's a piercing. She's not "copying" you

Zombiiiiiie threaaaaad!!!!

Current piercings
    4x L&R lobe (2-00g 1sts *GOAL!*),Conch - Conch Industrial, Left helix, Right daith, Right outer conchx3, Paired nostrils, Centre Lip, Medusa, Tongue, VCH, HCH, 2x inner labia, Septum, double triangle, triangular fossa V.2, tragus V.2, Dahlias

Current Other mods: 14 hours of tattoos and a 2nd generation magnetic implant

"It's not infected. Stop touching it."

try saying how its done and if any blood comes out even if it doesn't that could really freak her out! Get something she really likes and make it look like its infected and stuff it'll put her off getting the same stuff you do! lol

Well I guess you should just accept the fact that you have someone that admires you.

^^^ Best picture. EVER.

some friend lol a copy cat

Tell her you're getting your tounge split. See what she reacts to then!

I had this same thing happen to me recently...

When I got my rook 2 of my friends got them the same day (never said anything about it before, didn't want it before).

When I wanted snakebites all of a sudden 3 of my friends wanted them (never said anything before then). Since I got spiderbites those same friends wanted and/or got them right after I got mine.

On another note when I get my septum I think I will be able to enjoy it alone
    Have: 4 in each lobe, Rook (left), Spider Bites (left), and Septum
    Want: Industrial (right), Tragus (right and left), Double Rook (right and left), and More Tats
    Tattoos: have 4 ~ (Left & Right Shoulder Blades, Back Center, and Left Calf)

Me and my friends have a friend who has no clue about piercings and got a skindiver at blue banana that literally f*cked up lol serves her right. Me and my other friend though have similar piercings and I couldn't care less. We discuss our experiences and jewellery and aftercare. She got scaffolding and stretched her ears and I got tragus, she asked me about my tragus and a week ago got it pierced, I'm now gonna get my scaffold piercing, not because she has it done though, we just seem to have similar tastes in clothes and piercings. I think it's nice to have friends you can talk to about piercings that won't turn their nose and judge you for piercings
    Piercings: Tongue Piercing (1.6mm), Tragus (Left Ear - 1.2mm), Navel (1.6mm) Central Labret Pierced (1.2mm), Conch (Right ear - 1.2mm)
    Retired: Left Nostrill, Right Nostril (x2), Septum Piercing, Helix (x2), Collarbone Piercing, Tragus (Right ear), Scaffold, Eyebrow
    Tattoo's: ​Stars with swirls on left foot. Owl on right thigh (want cover up). Butterflies on wrist.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast