Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: piercings you DON'T want?

I'd never get a nose piercing because my nose is awful and I don't want to attract attention to it :/

Quote Originally Posted by niamhrado View Post
    I'd never get a nose piercing because my nose is awful and I don't want to attract attention to it :/
    I used to say the same until I realised piercings actually make me like the parts of my body I didn't like better when pierced. Had my nose done on saturday and so glad I did
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Arilyna View Post
    I think that a piercing is a piercing, no matter where it is. I've been told that since I want my tongue pierced, I MUST be a lesbian. -.-; I don't know where people get stuff sometimes, hah.

Quote Originally Posted by Meggiemoo View Post
    yea my friend thought i were getting me tragus done and she said really loudly (:O) 'yea well think CAREFULLY cus those in your left mean you a lesbian' i glared for ages til she shuttup (we were in a piercing shop for petes sake!) and then said 'myth dear!'
    just why?!
    and facial piercings just wouldnt cut it on me face :( boooo

AHHHH! I'm so confused!!!! I have my right tragus done, which makes me straight. BUT, I'm getting my tongue done this week or next, so that means I'm a lesbian. PLUS, I have genital piercings and a navel piercing so I'm easy... Ahhhh! So difficult.

disclaimer: I am totally kidding, I know piercings don't depict one's sexual preference or "easiness".
    Current: left inner conch, right tragus, 2x helix on right ear, 1x helix on left ear, lobes, nostril, navel, vch, inner labia x2, princess albertina

I want: outer labia x2?, tongue, rook, daith, another conch, more inner labia, horizontal nipples, septum?

Retired: First VCH piercing and a helix piercing in my right ear. R.I.P :(

Quote Originally Posted by jaymaskx View Post
    AHHHH! I'm so confused!!!! I have my right tragus done, which makes me straight. BUT, I'm getting my tongue done this week or next, so that means I'm a lesbian. PLUS, I have genital piercings and a navel piercing so I'm easy... Ahhhh! So difficult.
    You're an alien of course, silly! Pfffft, everyone knows that
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I will never ever have a madonna I call them ugly spots. Sorry to anyone who has one I hope I don't offend anyone but IMO they are disgusting i think it's cus most girls round here who have them are Chav girls so that's the main reason I don't like them. It's just every girl who I've seen in my town who has one is normally wearing a bad tracksuit and has their hair slapped back in a ponytail normally self bleached hair gone wrong too

i wouldn't get any piercing that had to do with nipples or my nether regions. lol why? because its just not me and sounds like it would hurt ALOT.

Bridge and madonna/Monroe; I think they are ugly.
    Cheeks; pretty but a hassle to heal plus hate seeing the scars on they leave on people.
    ~Current~
    tongue web
    Industrial
    Tragus
    Daith
    Both nipples horizontal and vertical
    Septum
    6 lobes(pair @ 4g)
    4 lower back dermals
    Female guiche
    Outer labia
    2 Scarifications

~Retired~
    Napes
    Dermals
    Corsets
    Suspensions

This thread makes me feel like a lesbian chav! I have an eyebrow so i must be scum and a tongue so i must be a lesbian...? and i'm getting a vch next so that makes me easy... wow so many stereotypes i didn't think people on her would have!

i would be never get eyelid or uvula b/c both makes me wretch at the meer thought but they are pretty uncommon, of common piercings i don't fancy nipps because i just think 'oww, oww, oww, oww, oww, owwww' but i think they look beautiful on other people.
    Piercings:
    L Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, snug, industrial, daith, tragus
    R Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, 4 x helix, rook, tragus
    Other: 6mm Tongue, Septum, bridge/erl, 2 x philtrum

Retired:
    Christina, Left eyebrow, Industrial (R Ear), 5mm lip

Tattoos:
    Star on left forearm
    'Freedom' in script on right forearm
    GITS Neck Ports
    Dragon Quest Slime on left wrist

Cosmetic tattoos:
    Eyeliner
    Eyebrows (‘retired’)

I wouldn't want to get my bridge pierced. I would most likely stare at it 95% of the time so look cross eyed. And the bit down there that's in-between.... Both holes. It looks painful and like it would easily catch. On the subject of what piercings mean you are, I got told a conch piercing makes you a lesbian?! This is a new one on me.....

Quote Originally Posted by Blue-moomin View Post
    I wouldn't want to get my bridge pierced. I would most likely stare at it 95% of the time so look cross eyed. And the bit down there that's in-between.... Both holes. It looks painful and like it would easily catch. On the subject of what piercings mean you are, I got told a conch piercing makes you a lesbian?! This is a new one on me.....
    if you are a woman with any piercings you are a lesbian! and if you are a man with any piercings you are gay! people with glasses are clever and if you are blonde you are dumb, surely everyone knows this?! my goodness if you couldn't immediately define what a person is and does just by the way the look you would be forced to speak to people who don't look like you and we can't have that!
    Piercings:
    L Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, snug, industrial, daith, tragus
    R Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, 4 x helix, rook, tragus
    Other: 6mm Tongue, Septum, bridge/erl, 2 x philtrum

Retired:
    Christina, Left eyebrow, Industrial (R Ear), 5mm lip

Tattoos:
    Star on left forearm
    'Freedom' in script on right forearm
    GITS Neck Ports
    Dragon Quest Slime on left wrist

Cosmetic tattoos: