Page 2 of 181 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: What gigs do you have lined up?

i'm goin to see Disturbed in october (hopefully, if it doesnt get postponed again) i bought the tickets for my b/f's birthday...the gig was gonna be the day after he turned 18, then it was postponed :( i was well dissappointed lol
    *screams* hello!

i have....2 lobes(8mm), 2nd lobe on my left ear (soon to be an orbital), a helix, a septum and a navel

www.myspace.com/hyena_on_speed

Quote Originally Posted by gem
    i'm goin to see Disturbed in october (hopefully, if it doesnt get postponed again) i bought the tickets for my b/f's birthday...the gig was gonna be the day after he turned 18, then it was postponed :( i was well dissappointed lol

YAY....i'm going to see them as well...i saw them at the astoria last october....so when it got postponed i thought it was too freaky to miss seeing them again this october!!!!

i'm also off to the isle of wight festival tomorrow!!!!!
    Metal - Septum, Left ear - lobe x3 (middle 8mm), helix x2, inner conch, tragus Right ear - lobe x3 (middle 8mm), helix x2, inner conch x2, rook

Ink - Both ankles, back and chest

xEmmax

Well im was going to go to download but then found out that it was right when I had exams so that was a no no lol so I looked up bloodstock but then decided that I really donít have the money. I saw Judas priest, Bonded, Scorpions earlier in the year and I managed to get tickets for the first night of maiden at earls court so its not been all bad.

Er, nothing in the Summer cause I'll be doing my whole gypo thing, travelling all over with a backpack LOL (and there is nothing happening here anyway....)

But Motorhead tickets for Halloween night, and Iron Maiden tickets for December will soon be got
    Entre rÍve et rťalitť, entre terre et lune, il y a ne petite chanson que je chante pour toi; Parmis les ťtoiles; parmis les nuages, il y a ton ‚me qui rÍve de moi......

You properly want to get tickets quick for maiden the first night sold out I think I got ripped off paying three times what they cost before they released a second date grrr, but oh well Iím not able to do the other day anyway.

Yay I'm going to V this year. And I'm hoping to see Neil Innes (Bonzo Dog Band (the "6th" Monty Python" if my b/f can get off his ass. Don't know about the end of the year, moving to London in 2 months so I'm sure you won't stop me from all the gigs I'll be going to!

I'm going to the Victory Records Tour in October in Exeter (long way away)
    I'm also waiting for Atreyu and I Am Ghost to play another tour. <3 Atreyu. Seriously, they released the new album, so when the hell will they be over here apart from download

Quote Originally Posted by tribes_guitarist
    You properly want to get tickets quick for maiden the first night sold out I think I got ripped off paying three times what they cost before they released a second date grrr, but oh well Iím not able to do the other day anyway.
    Yeah, soon as my mother comes here I'll be like "ppppplllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzz zzz plz plz lend me money!!!!!! I won't do anything wierd in front of your friends for a whole week!!!!!"

Heheh some things are worth the sacrifice....
    Entre rÍve et rťalitť, entre terre et lune, il y a ne petite chanson que je chante pour toi; Parmis les ťtoiles; parmis les nuages, il y a ton ‚me qui rÍve de moi......

I have no money unfortunatly so I can't go to any proper gigs.

Luckily I have quite a good music scene around where I live, apparantly small towns breed quite musical geniuses who work in their dads basements...well not quite.

Anyway I know quite a few of them so will probably be hopping around pubs/clubs/beaches listening to them play...I usually help them with their lyrics too. Why is it that no guitarist can understand vocal rhythum but can completely get intricate guitar rhythum and melodies?
    Last edited by Youki-Hi; 06-09-2006 at 06:50 PM.

Senior Member quotidianaubergine's Avatar

Hahah...you never know! All I got out of my town was that shithouse Peter Kay...but that's because it's the biggest town in England..

Like you say - small towns!
    currently: 1st lobes, 2nd lobes, nostril

retired: 1.6mm lobes, 6mm lobes, snug, 2 x helix, septum, 2 x nostril, 5mm lobes, labret, 8mm lobes, left tragus, right conch, right double forward helix