Thread: What gigs do you have lined up?

I'm seeing Lamb of God again in October with Job For a Cowboy and Gwar. I'm so freakin' excited.

I want to see Hatebreed with Chimaira, Wings of Plague, and a few others later this month, but I don't think I'll be able to.

I have Amanda Palmer on the 11th of September, Billy Talent on the 1st of November (my 3rd time seeing them, I'm very happy about that) and Motörhead on the 28 of November.
    I'm toying with the idea of seeing Dope Stars Inc on the 13th of November, and I'm definitely seeing The 69 Eyes if they tour to support 'Back In Blood' because I've seen them twice as support/co-headliners and they were completely fantastic so I'm desperate to see them as a headliner band. Also, a band I street team for called The Raven are trying to organise a European tour this winter, so if they come to the UK I'll do my best to see them.
    Comdemned to rock 'n' roll
    Wrap your troubles in dreams

Piercings: 1 left lobe 1 right lobe (8/1/09) Snakebites (7/9/09)

Quote Originally Posted by Tty View Post
    I have Amanda Palmer on the 11th of September, Billy Talent on the 1st of November (my 3rd time seeing them, I'm very happy about that) and Motörhead on the 28 of November.
    I'm toying with the idea of seeing Dope Stars Inc on the 13th of November, and I'm definitely seeing The 69 Eyes if they tour to support 'Back In Blood' because I've seen them twice as support/co-headliners and they were completely fantastic so I'm desperate to see them as a headliner band. Also, a band I street team for called The Raven are trying to organise a European tour this winter, so if they come to the UK I'll do my best to see them.
    You don't know how much I hate you I tried so hard to get tickets, I'm actually in love with that woman <3
    I'm Katie (:
    Current mods: conch, navel, tragus, lobes
    Wants: nipples, nape, forward helix, hip MD.

Facebook (:

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadjunkie View Post
    You don't know how much I hate you I tried so hard to get tickets, I'm actually in love with that woman <3
    I agree! Well, not that I even tried to get tickets - no way am I going to London on my own for a gig, probably wouldn't be able to get back :( I really want to see her again though!

The only gig I might be going to this year so far is All Time Low, haha. Haven't been to a gig for ages, at least a year and a half I think...closer to 2 years.

Heh, I had a sort of crisis because her show on the 12th sold out. Then the second date was announced and I was at my laptop waiting for about an hour before they were on sale, almost frothing at the mouth.
    Comdemned to rock 'n' roll
    Wrap your troubles in dreams

Piercings: 1 left lobe 1 right lobe (8/1/09) Snakebites (7/9/09)

Quote Originally Posted by Lina09 View Post
    I'm seeing Lamb of God again in October with Job For a Cowboy and Gwar. I'm so freakin' excited.
    sooo very jealous... i have skindred lined up for october again... but thats about all (i only ever seem to see skindred lately)
    Hey there, im Zoe!

I CURRENTLY DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH INK ON OR HOLES IN MY BODY FOR MY LIKING...

So many gigs coming up, I just don't have enough money D:

Skindred reeeaally soon.
    Killswitch Engage and In Flames.
    Next year: Kamelot, Lamb Of God + JFAC, Machine Head.

I need a better job D':
    I'm Katie (:
    Current mods: conch, navel, tragus, lobes
    Wants: nipples, nape, forward helix, hip MD.

Facebook (:

So many gigs coming up, I just don't have enough money D:

Skindred reeeaally soon.
    Killswitch Engage and In Flames.
    Next year: Kamelot, Lamb Of God + JFAC, Machine Head.

I need a better job D':
    OH MY GOD, JUST SEEN THE MH TOUR LINE-UP, IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!

When are tickets on sale, or are they now?! ARGH -panics- I don't get paid till Friday!!

I've got The Zico Chain in a few weeks (SO EXCITED!), Frank Turner in October and TOC in December, which I hope continues to be an awesome line-up when the new bands are announced, better than the shite line-up last year (I only went for Atreyu which was great atmosphere in the crowd but poor interaction between crowd and band and AILD who were just sick)

And now this godly Machine Head tour!
    ROSIE!

4 piercings
    1 tattoo

Quote Originally Posted by Intra_venus View Post
    I've never thought of sex as some big important thing. Just something that feels nice that I like doing. Like going to Thorpe Park, it would be fun with anyone, but doing it with someone you love is an added bonus!

Possibly a 4-band showcase at the Wedge on the 13th of September.
    If animals weren't meant to be eaten then they wouldn't be made of food.

Lifting big, getting bigger.

No use for an imaginary friend.

Only gig I'm looking at currently is the Dio one at Sheffield Academy. Besides that, most of the gigs in the area, or driveable look pretty awful this year.

I MIGHT go see Cannibal Corpse at the end of next month. Not because I'm a fan, but just because it'll be bloody hilarious

It aint really been a great year for gigs this year to be honest. The only one I was willing to travel to London for got cancelled (my favourite band, Evergrey), and most of the bands I like were either here last year, or are just avoiding the UK like it'd give them crabs.
    Stuuuuu

Progressively walking through life. In 13/16 following by 6/8.

Weird pierced hairy metal head from Sheffield who likes to make lots of noise.

Piercings
    Tongue, Labret, PA

Want
    Nipples, tattoos (need help with working out what to get)

Facebook

http://www.workingfrommyshed.co.uk - My gaming blog

http://wfms.hostingdelivered.com/viewforum.php?f=3 - Console LAN

Forging the quest to bring long hair to the world