Thread: What gigs do you have lined up?

The Used, Alexisonfire and Biffy Clyro all later in the year.
    "This story's old but it goes on and on until we disappear"
    I'm Char =)
    present: 4mm lobe, 3mm lobe, forward helix, anti-tragus, auricle, helix, tragus, nostril, septum, tongue
    future: nostril repierce, high nostrils, conch punch
    past: tragus, 3 x nostril, side lip

Sonisphere is round the corner, and even though some great bands have pulled out (MACHINE FOOKIN' HEAD ;_ I'm really looking forward to seeing a good 10 or 11 bands, especially Lamb of God who I missed earlier this year because I had a bladder infection (so instead of an amazing gig, my boyfriend spent 30 to have me cry on his shoulder and make him watch crappy TV to cheer me up, love that guy haha) as well as;

Skindred
    Limp Bizkit
    Cancer Bats (who I also missed earlier in the year because In Flames cancelled their UK tour where CB were supporting)
    Linkin Park should be interesting and actually Taking Back Sunday as well, I think they could well convert a few metalheads!

And OBVIOUSLY Metallica and Avenged and others but I'm talking in terms of bands I've not seen before
    ROSIE!

4 piercings
    1 tattoo

Quote Originally Posted by Intra_venus View Post
    I've never thought of sex as some big important thing. Just something that feels nice that I like doing. Like going to Thorpe Park, it would be fun with anyone, but doing it with someone you love is an added bonus!

Bloooodstock in less than a month
    and Skindred and Black Stone Cherry in october
    I'm Katie (:
    Current mods: conch, navel, tragus, lobes
    Wants: nipples, nape, forward helix, hip MD.

Facebook (:

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlou View Post
    My friend (who you obviously don't know) is doing the Warped Tour in America atm. He spent the other evening bowling with Anti-flag and has spent a fair bit of time with them on the tour. He said they are very nice.

Noone else has heard of them so I am afraid I am having to share this information with you.
    Haha my friend met them at the Warped Tour, they're amazing guys. Very compasionate & kind people. Shes seen them a decent few times, once when she fell over in the pit they stopped the show til someone picked her up.
    For anyone who doesnt know, they're an American band that play Hardcore 'in your face' Anarco Punk music, they're anti-war, anti-violence, anti-discriminatory, anti-oppression e.c.t.
    Turns out now I can't go see Biffy Clyro cause they're sold out so currently:

Anti-Flag - Colchester Art Centre - 25th August
    Eastpak Antidote Tour (Anti-Flag Headlining) - UEA, Norwich - 8th October
    Bring Me The Horizon - UEA, Norwich - 26th October

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRook View Post
    Haha my friend met them at the Warped Tour, they're amazing guys. Very compasionate & kind people. Shes seen them a decent few times, once when she fell over in the pit they stopped the show til someone picked her up.
    For anyone who doesnt know, they're an American band that play Hardcore 'in your face' Anarco Punk music, they're anti-war, anti-violence, anti-discriminatory, anti-oppression e.c.t.

laaaaaaame

Anti Flag would be cool to see though
    I'm Katie (:
    Current mods: conch, navel, tragus, lobes
    Wants: nipples, nape, forward helix, hip MD.

Facebook (:

Quote Originally Posted by ciderxwithxrosie View Post
    Sonisphere is round the corner, and even though some great bands have pulled out (MACHINE FOOKIN' HEAD ;_ I'm really looking forward to seeing a good 10 or 11 bands, especially Lamb of God who I missed earlier this year because I had a bladder infection (so instead of an amazing gig, my boyfriend spent 30 to have me cry on his shoulder and make him watch crappy TV to cheer me up, love that guy haha) as well as;

Skindred
    Limp Bizkit
    Cancer Bats (who I also missed earlier in the year because In Flames cancelled their UK tour where CB were supporting)
    Linkin Park should be interesting and actually Taking Back Sunday as well, I think they could well convert a few metalheads!

And OBVIOUSLY Metallica and Avenged and others but I'm talking in terms of bands I've not seen before

Skindred are one of the best live bands you will ever see

errr no they don't!
    Last edited by wiggles; 07-15-2009 at 10:47 PM.
    Hi, I'm Al
    FUNNIEST MEMBER 2008
    10mm Septum |19mm(3/4") Lobe|1.6mmtongue
    <3 Louise

Quote Originally Posted by wiggles View Post
    Skindred are one of the best live bands you will ever see
    So I've heard, I can't effing wait to see them! My boyfriend is on the verge of liking them, he said he just can't get over the reggaeness. Pfft, the boy is mixed race!

Obviously not being stereotypical there

But yeah, he's going with me whether he likes it or not.
    ROSIE!

4 piercings
    1 tattoo

I've never thought of sex as some big important thing. Just something that feels nice that I like doing. Like going to Thorpe Park, it would be fun with anyone, but doing it with someone you love is an added bonus!

surreel

For anyone who doesnt know, they're an American band that play Hardcore 'in your face' Anarco Punk music, they're anti-war, anti-violence, anti-discriminatory, anti-oppression e.c.t
    I agree with Al, they aren't hardcore punk at all. More political punk rock, even starting to verge on pop punk going off the latest album.

Quote Originally Posted by ciderxwithxrosie View Post
    So I've heard, I can't effing wait to see them! My boyfriend is on the verge of liking them, he said he just can't get over the reggaeness. Pfft, the boy is mixed race!

Obviously not being stereotypical there

But yeah, he's going with me whether he likes it or not.
    I went to see them in a small venue (coz newport is their home town :P) and was awesome i was so close at the front i could touch benji

rozi came with me as well

Quote Originally Posted by surreel View Post
    I agree with Al, they aren't hardcore punk at all. More political punk rock, even starting to verge on pop punk going off the latest album.
    I'm not going into detail abotu what they are, because i dont really like them and their genre but they are sure as hell not hardcore

hardcore = stuff like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5SRG4pd5oU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo8MM...eature=related
    Last edited by wiggles; 07-15-2009 at 11:06 PM.
    Hi, I'm Al
    FUNNIEST MEMBER 2008
    10mm Septum |19mm(3/4") Lobe|1.6mmtongue
    <3 Louise

Quote Originally Posted by wiggles View Post
    I went to see them in a small venue (coz newport is their home town :P) and was awesome i was so close at the front i could touch benji

rozi came with me as well
    Pfft, well we don't all have Skindred on our front door :( haha

Benji is a legend though, I rather hope to hunt him down for a hug and a picture!

And mmmm Hatebreed
    ROSIE!

4 piercings
    1 tattoo