Thread: What gigs do you have lined up?

Just booked tickets for Mastodon!
    ROSIE!

4 piercings
    1 tattoo

Quote Originally Posted by Intra_venus View Post
    I've never thought of sex as some big important thing. Just something that feels nice that I like doing. Like going to Thorpe Park, it would be fun with anyone, but doing it with someone you love is an added bonus!

Quote Originally Posted by GirlCensored View Post
    Not really. but it was the second gig we did there. and they plan to do more gigs. but change from the hob gobling to another vanue.

some pics i took while donw there of the band.

we need more places like this near us.!!
    Yeah Im quoting all the pics because I farking love The Lanes and the graffiti around that particular part of Brighton. although IMO you missed the best walls out, but still nice photos.

I would like to apologise now to anyone who will take offense to my gigs I have lined up, and I have a feeling I may have already posted in here but meh..

russell howard 14th June
    Dave Matthews Band 20th June
    Michael Jackson 3rd(?) September
    Pink 10th December

:/
    * Anti-Tragus (1.6mm) * Left Lobe (8mm) * Right Lobe (8mm) * Right Nipple diagonal (2mm) *
    * Left Nipple Vertical (retired)* Double nostrils both (3mm) * Right Inner Conch (retired) *
    * Left Inner Conch Punched @ (5mm) * SEPTUM (2.4mm) *

Alexisonfire in Landan in June =)
    Only problem is I have two exams on that day...
    "This story's old but it goes on and on until we disappear"
    I'm Char =)
    present: 4mm lobe, 3mm lobe, forward helix, anti-tragus, auricle, helix, tragus, nostril, septum, tongue
    future: nostril repierce, high nostrils, conch punch
    past: tragus, 3 x nostril, side lip

newton faulkner and glastonbury festival in june, the cat empire in july, bloodstock in august and hopefully greenday in october (: can't wait!
    I'm Katie (:
    Current mods: conch, navel, tragus, lobes
    Wants: nipples, nape, forward helix, hip MD.

Facebook (:

Gallows on Tuesday!
    Well excited, their new album is insanely good.
    James.

Stretched: 28mm Lobes. 8mm Labret. 9mm Septum. 3.2mm Nostrils. 4mm Navel. 6mm Helix.
    Pierced: Lower Navel. Nipple.
    Implanted: Throat. Navel. Anti-eyebrow
    Ink'd: Half Sleeve. Lip.

"Misery f*cking loves me, and i love her too."
    IAM: JamesX.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesx. View Post
    Gallows on Tuesday!
    Well excited, their new album is insanely good.
    how the hell can you say that its the worst punk album ive heard in years. I heard the preview stream on myspace and was appalled.

Gallows are meant to be good live, if you get a good showing, if you get a bad day frank will ruin the entire gig by being a wanker. I hope you get a good show and not one where he causes a load of fights and trouble by trying to be a smart-ass. My mates seen them like 4-5 times, he said most were good but at least 2 were ruined by frank deciding to stop the gig and tell people off for shoving and stuff (looking after fans is one thing but gallows do it all the time as if trying to make some statement which needent be made) and then trying to fight members of the crowd.
    Pierced, Punched, Stretched and Scarified

I don't think it really is punk anymore. It's moved on, more Hardcore now. Maybe with some punk thrown in but not pure punk. It is a great album IMO. Better than orchestra? No. but still very good. It's much darker than anything they've done before which is good. Some songs are crap (The Vulture for example) but most of them are solid. Really enjoying it right now.

Yeh i hope i get a good showing. Saw them at Festival and they did a good one and in a smaller venue they should be better.
    James.

Stretched: 28mm Lobes. 8mm Labret. 9mm Septum. 3.2mm Nostrils. 4mm Navel. 6mm Helix.
    Pierced: Lower Navel. Nipple.
    Implanted: Throat. Navel. Anti-eyebrow
    Ink'd: Half Sleeve. Lip.

"Misery f*cking loves me, and i love her too."
    IAM: JamesX.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesx. View Post
    I don't think it really is punk anymore. It's moved on, more Hardcore now. Maybe with some punk thrown in but not pure punk. It is a great album IMO. Better than orchestra? No. but still very good. It's much darker than anything they've done before which is good. Some songs are crap (The Vulture for example) but most of them are solid. Really enjoying it right now.

Yeh i hope i get a good showing. Saw them at Festival and they did a good one and in a smaller venue they should be better.
    tbh id have said the opposite, its more punk less hardcore now.

Orchestra was hardcore punk, but id call Grey Britain, generic aggresive punk with a 2009 production job. But each to their own i guess, your the second person who's said its amazing. It got good reviews too, but i hated it when i listen the previews, im downloading to give it another chance, probly delete it though.

Your Demise's new album is what hardcore should sound like.
    Pierced, Punched, Stretched and Scarified

Quote Originally Posted by TheArctopus View Post
    tbh id have said the opposite, its more punk less hardcore now.

Orchestra was hardcore punk, but id call Grey Britain, generic aggresive punk with a 2009 production job. But each to their own i guess, your the second person who's said its amazing. It got good reviews too, but i hated it when i listen the previews, im downloading to give it another chance, probly delete it though.

Your Demise's new album is what hardcore should sound like.
    +1!
    Hi, I'm Al
    FUNNIEST MEMBER 2008
    10mm Septum |19mm(3/4") Lobe|1.6mmtongue
    <3 Louise

heading to see The Blue Man Group, in Cardiff International Arena on Friday 15th May!

me and the wee'n are going over to stay with a mate of mine from the 13th til the 18th in Wales.

Cant wait!
    Tattoos so far: Celtic design-base of spine, Ladybird-left hip, Hindu symbol for throat chakra-back of neck, Pisces symbol-left wrist,
    Lady Phoenix-right shoulder/upper arm
    Piercings so far:V C H, Nose-left nostril, Navel, 3 each ear lobe, Labret, Tragus, Helix