Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: significant others and piercings

Default significant others and piercings

So.. i dont think ive seen a thread on this particular subject. So ill start it
    What do your boyfriend/girlfriends/wifes/husbands etc.. think about you and your piercings/piercing interest? are they all for it, or iffy or what?

My boyfriend says he doesnt have a problem with it. But when i bring it up he always sounds a little bothered :p he's never really liked the thought of body piercing.. or any body modification for that matter.

my SO is cool with everything except my septum but i keep that one nonchalant anyway...
    Nick

piercings:

both lobes at 22mm
    both conch's punched at 8g
    septum at 6g
    frenulum at 12g

left eyebrow at 10g

tattoos:
    3/4 tattoo body suit

want:
    pierced nipples
    maybe a tongue web'
    L/R daith piercings

RETIRED
    both tragus's 12g due to severe migration

hit me up on crackbook

http://tattootaffy.tumblr.com/

The Boyfriend doesn't hate them, but he thinks I have too many and shouldn't get any more. He's willing to accept them if I get them, but he doesn't want me getting a whole lot more. I haven't told him about the nape piercings and ear piercings I want yet . X_x
    Retired: Labret, right nipple, 2nd lobes, vertical snake bites.
    Current: tongue, bridge, earlobe (both), scaffold (left ear), nipples,septum, medusa
    Considering: nostrils, lots of ear stuffs.
    Tattoos: vaporeon, star,sparrow, gypsy heads, mermaid, rose, a koi, triforce, sega controller, rose of no mans land, and lucky kitty.

He has a 4g septum and 1g ears, and he got me to pierce his tragus & helix (and has another helix, a nostril, and a retired philtrum) so...yeah, he doesn't mind There are some he probably wouldn't like me to get, and there are ones I wouldn't want him to get, though.

My girlfriend likes my piercings, she likes looking at new plugs for my lobes and stuff She only has 2 lobe piercings though, and wants a navel piercing. She came with me for my second tattoo, but it kind of weirded her out (She'd never heard the noise it makes before and it kind of freaked her out). But she's coming with me for my next one.

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

My boyfriend is fine with it. He's got streatched ears [about 10/12mm - I should really know that ] and venoms, as well as two lip piercings [but doesn't wear those that often].
    He held my hand when I got my septum done, and offered to pay for my to get pierced at Christmas.
    Right ear: 3x lobe [1x 8mm], rook.
    Left ear: 2x lobe [1x 8mm], auricle, tragus, conch
    Other: Septum, nipples

I am Flo, the short and buttery one

I want Pat's babies

No one misses the quiet kid...

My husband is definitely not a piercing fan, although he does have his tongue pierced but he did that when he was 15-16 or so and says no more ever for him. He would be accepting and respect my choice to have more but the fact is, he doesn't like them. He really hated my septum when I had it. But I am planning on redoing that and a lot more so I think he will have a lot of accepting to do.
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook

mine has old double lobes and a nostril from way back, but theyre pretty much healed up, plus one tattoo

shes getting a snug tomorrow tho, and has plans for more ink

cheers
    froovs

My fella is afraid of needles, has no mods himself, and apparently I'm the most-pierced person he knows (bless). I also still had my nip piercings when I met him but they eventually got retired as they were rejecting again.
    He's fine with my piercings although he hasn't seen my vch yet. He did at some point ask me not to get any genital piercings (oops) but he came around to the idea. He refused to come with me to get it done though, he squirms at the thought of someone sticking a needle through someone else. He's such a wuss
    He knows I have a couple more planned for my ears and another in my tongue, all of which he's fine with. I don't think he actually likes piercings but he's cool with mine cos he likes me, and he knows I'm not going to go overboard.

He'd probably be put off if I had a load of facial piercings though. He hates labrets which is a shame cos it's the only facial piercing I've always always wanted but it would annoy me and wreck my teeth so I'll continue to live without it.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast