Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: significant others and piercings

Makes loadsa sense, missus - mines much the same.

He likes my tongue piercing to some degree and finds some of the things I do with my ear piercings quite entertaining but isn't really a fan of them on the whole. Particularly my lip piercings and I quote "I can't wait til you get rid of that damned lip piercing!" "Well I'm getting another one." "Oh...." But he knows it's a part of me and my life as when we first met I was getting my double nose done.

My previous partner had his tongue pierced and respected the rest of mine but wasnt get any more himself.
    ,.-~*'"'` Rach `'"'*~-.,

Piercings

Current:

2 pinnas (Left Ear) * 4 lobes (Two Each Ear) * Navel * Tongue * Tragus * Duel Nostril (Right Side) * Spiderbites (Right side) (Retired but I want them back!)

Tattoos

Current:

Memorial Tattoo Of A "B" With Wings

Funniest forum member 2010

Joint winners: Chumley and DavyBobMacca

The most sarcastic forum member 2010

Winner: DavyBobMacca

Senior Member .Only.Streetlights.'s Avatar

The 3 people I was with the longest have all been very accepting overall. My first boyfriend who I spent longest with I met when I was 17, and his view of tattooing then was that it was too permanent and I shouldn't do it. However, he's now ended up with a full sleeve and probably has more for all I know.
    Queen C aka Cazaclysmic

I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. -Stephen Roberts

my girlfriend is relativly mod free, lobes pierced, 6 smll tattoos and 1 rther big tattoo, she also used to have her tongue pierced twice and her nipple pierced but shes never really beeninto mods as much as i have. I currently hve 19 piercings including 22mm lobes, 5mm conchs and an 8mm prince albert and working on full coverage of tattoos, but she loves me for me and that means being a colourful hole filled idiot
    just captain dale, nothing more nothing less.....

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Dale View Post
    I currently hve 19 piercings including 22mm lobes, 5mm conchs and an 8mm prince albert and working on full coverage of tattoos, but she loves me for me and that means being a colourful hole filled idiot
    Aw that's so sweet Captain Dale.
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook

just captain dale, nothing more nothing less.....

On a side note: Damn I do miss being loved for who I am. Hell, I miss just being loved.
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook

He has three ear piercings (one stretched to 10mm) and wants his other ear and industrial done... and a few genital piercings
    And a tattoo, and if he had more money he'd have half his body tattooed by now d;

He's okay with mine, loves my nipples, wasn't too keen on my ears when i went past 12mm but he got used to it and likes them now

26mm both lobes, 6mm second lobes, 6mm left inner conch, 8mm septum, 2.4mm inner labia, 1.6mm nipples, 1.2mm nostril
    18x18cm mandala scarification on thigh

tumblr

My Mark likes them, and has paid for more of them than I have :p he has snakebites and one tattoo, and has a view for getting two more lip piercings and a sePtum and a few more rats... So yeah he's cool

Edit: lovely iPod correcting me...
    Last edited by ManekiNeko; 02-06-2011 at 03:50 PM.

Pierced
    |Bridge|Septum|Monroe|Tounge|
    |Smiley|Inverse Navel|Left Lobe|
    |Left And Right Lobes 16mm|

I don't think mine's bothered, and he knows it wouldn't make a difference anyway :') he has no mods at all, but is thinking of getting a tattoo.
    Hello(: Bits that've been poked: lobes x4, helix x4, forward helix, septum, left nostril, left nipple, standard navel and my tongue.My septum piercing's stretched to 10mm, it's like my baby :')

My boyfriend has a few piercings himself... he used to have 1/2" (or maybe bigger) lobes which are now somewhere between 2G and 0G; he doesn't wear jewelry in them most of the time and they'll be that size forever. He's also had his left nostril and labret done for several years, and he says he'd like to get his septum and another set of lobe piercings in the future. He's fairly heavily tattooed and definitely more into those, so piercings aren't nearly as exciting for him as they are for me. He likes all my piercings but he'd like me the same without them, and when he first saw my VCH he said he was surprised I'd get it but he liked it. There are certain ones he's not crazy about, like monroes and philtrums, but he wouldn't care if I got one. If I came home one day with ten piercings on my face he might say I didn't look like myself or something but he wouldn't pressure me to take them out at all. I don't understand significant others who say "You have to take that out or I'm dumping you!" or something... there are so many more important characteristics to a person than piercings!

The only thing we've ever really disagreed about is that he thinks septum mustaches are totally stupid and weird-looking, haha.
    Last edited by Coraz0ndeOro; 02-06-2011 at 09:14 PM.
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!