Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: significant others and piercings

OH just looks at me like I'm from another planet when I come home with another piercing or tattoo. He's only got one lobe pierced and two tattoos. I keep asking him if he would like to get more done, but he just says "not at the moment". Meh! He's definitely not one to get excited over body mods! :/
    There is no coming to consciousness without pain.
    Carl Jung

L ear: 1x18mm 4x14g lobes, 1x14g helix & 14g scaffold
    R ear: 1x18mm, 3x14g lobes, 1x14g helix, 16g helix, 16g forward helix & 16g tragus
    14g Double nostrils, 14g Cyberbites, Monroe, Madonna
    16g Left Eyebrow, 14g spiderbites
    Ink: 9 tattoos
    Retired piercings: septum & bridge, right double eyebrow
    Want:
    Rook! Daith? Lots more ink!
    Facebook

atm i dont have any OH but when i did they have either liked them or been fine with them (one didnt like the idea of me with my lip done so lived without it, then got it when we broke up) ... not much input from me lol :P
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y10...igs/dibsam.jpg

Current:
    Right Ear - Lobe 10mm
    Left Ear - Lobe 10mm
    Lip - Lower right side
    Septum
    Tattoo - Anatomical heart with wings left lower arm

Near Future:
    Full japanese sleeve on right arm

My boyfriend has two tattoos and just got his tongue pierced last Friday. He wanted his tongue done for a while, but just never had the encouragement to do it, so that's where I come in! :P He says he doesn't want any more piercings. He likes all of my piercings except for my septum. He hates it, but he accepts it because he knows it's my favorite piercing and that I'm not taking it out. I'd really like a vertical labret but he doesn't want me to get any more facial piercings. I understand where he's coming from. So to compromise, he said I could get my nipples done even though he's not really keen on that idea either.
    Current: 20g Lobes, 18g Traguses, 14g Septum, 12g Standard Navel, 14g VCH, 14g Tongue.
    Soon to come: Rooks, conches, helixes, 1 more lobe piercing in each lobe.
    Contemplating: Vertical labret, nipples.

Yeah seeing as I'm single atm there's noone to really comment on the ones I've got lately my ex was accepting about tattoos but really didn't like the fact I started getting a lot of piercings again. And he was always dead against me getting any genital piercings, but I got them after we broke up ^_^

I may possibly be seeing someone new (we'll see how tonight goes hehe) who isn't that modded himself and he hasn't commented on my piercings other than "I think you might be getting addicted to piercing" when I mentioned the others I plan to get this year hehe. But he's such a laid back, sweet guy I think as long as whatever I do makes me happy he'd be cool with it. Will have to wait and see.....
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear
    : 2 x helix, conch & rook
    Left ear: helix, conch & tragus
    Tongue web, nostril, septum
    Triangle, VCH & 2 x outers

My girlfriend likes mine tbh.. I don't have much tho :P She thinks my 8mm stretched ear is cool and she defo likes my tongue not sure about my helix.. She is coming up with me next week with me when im getting a vertical labret and she said she is either going to get a rook or a navel which i think are both pretty hot :P So its a win win for me
    Current: Left Helix x1 - Left 0 Gauge - Tongue

Retired: Right Lobe - Left Eyebrow

Soon to be: Vertical Labret

Irish & Proud

Mine isn't bothered about mine, he doesn't get over excited nor does he dislike any of them. He was really wary about my nips and I think is a bit wary of any genital piercings I've had as well but he says it's my body and I can do what I want to it. He has several tattoos, several lobe piercings, helix piercings and has his nose done in the past (before I met him) he only wears jewellery in 1 lobe now after having to take them all out a while back but asked me to order a BCR for him that he'd seen....I'm gonna order more and see if he wants to stretch it too hehe
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

My hubby has his nipple pierced and hints at having something else done too. He's always been encouraging with all my mods and frequently asks whats next on my list. I think we decided that my nips are his fave piercings.
    Piercings
    1st Lobes 1.6mm, 2nd Lobes 1.2mm, Left Tragus 1.2mm, Left Helix 1.2mm, Right Conch 1.2mm, Nipples 1.6mm, Navel 1.6mm, VCH 1.6mm, Outer labias 2.5mm, Inner labias 2mm, 1mm Left Nostril, Right Daith!

3 Tattoos!

My OH loves my piercings and probably wouldn't mind if I got anymore...He's got tattoos but would never get a piercing.
    call me:Tabby, Tab, Tabby-cat...Whatever you like!
    Current Piercings :
    First Holes 1.2mm | Second Holes 1mm | 1.2mm Helix | 1mm Nostril
    Piercing Wish List: Tongue, conch, nipple (x2), VCH
    Tattoos : Hidden pentacle on right hip and Zabi with flower on my left foot

Mine has tongue, nipples, tongue, PA, conch and retired septum, lip and 3 way navel. With match tattoos up both legs and his nickname on the inside of his lower lip plus we're currently planning his next venture for tattooing - He's pretty fine with it lol.
    Sophie

Piercings
    Lobes x3, Left Helix, Right Helix x2, Double Nostrils, Right Rook, Left Nipple, Left Conch, VCH, Tongue

Ink
    Pink Gerbera, Orange Gerbera, Storm Cat

My boyfriend is mod free! He's never even had a lobe pierced. He doesn't mind my piercings but he's not overly keen on them, as much as he denies that! He knows that it's my body therefore I'll do what I like (totally my teenage side coming out here.. ;D) but at the same time I respect the fact that he doesn't know what it's like to have a piercing urge, therefore keeping his body piercing free.

Makes sense to me but to the rest of you that might just seem like a load of kaffuffle!
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram