Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: significant others and piercings

Quote Originally Posted by pierceadelic View Post
    Al lot of piercers here only see the females boobs as genitals
    Where is 'here' and how do you know this?

They are not genitals, any good piercer with an understanding of anatomy will know that. Some may set it at 18+ due to local laws, some will do that merely to cover themselves especially if they're a male piercer with no female staff.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

He likes my ears but doesn't want them to get cluttered with metal or for me to get lip piercings. He doesn't mind my septum and wishes i still had my naval (as do i, sad face). He is however, against me getting nipples pierced. But sod him, he can learn to love them i've wanted them so long i can't change my mind just for him!
    Hi, call me Starry
    Lover of art, music and mods.

Current:
    Left Ear: Stretched lobe @ 4mm, two standard lobes, tragus
    Right Ear: Stretched lobe @ 4mm, one standard lobe, auricle, rook
    Septum

RIP Standard Navel
    Piercings I want: Rook (left side), Horizontal nipple x2, helix, central labret

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde
    Con el tiempo, todo se consigue

my boyfriend likes them because I have loads and im fearless.he says theyre awesome.hes not really against piercings himself as hes had lip piercings in the past and has two tunnels now
    Piercings
    2 tragus,Cartilage,3 sets of lobes,Rook,Upper conch where rook would be,Both nippies,Tongue,R Nostril,Belly button,Nape
    Thinking about
    2 more tongue either side of current,Maybe smiley,Triple forward helix,Maybe tongue web,Maybe a few conches on either side.Trying to talk boyfriend into a VCH
    Tattoos
    Serotonin on left wrist,Love and be loved in typewriter font on right shoulder

My boyfriend loves my piercings and is very supportive of my interest in them and tattoos, he says they are an extension of my personality

My boyfriend just has a problem with my nipple piercings. He loves them, but he hates that it was a guy to pierce them! Talk about being jealous for no reason!

My wife just dosent get it, she's against me getting my tounge redone and pulled a face when I said I was thinking of getting me nipples done. have to see her reaction when I do get them done.

Update: Dont know how or why but Wife is now on board with me getting both nipples done roll on the 31st.
    Last edited by Bigspanners; 05-20-2013 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Update
    Hi, Call me Rob.

Current:
    Nothing.
    Retired: Hafada 3, Tounge, Nipple (Left), Surface (Right Wrist) & Navel x2, PA. Horizontal Nipples 2mm.
    Wish List: Vertical Nipples 2mm, Ampallang.
    Ink: Scorpion left shoulder & dream catcher left arm.

I Like Being Shiny

My boyfriend is completely against my seventeen piercings and all forms of body modification. He's a police officer, so maybe that contributes to it, I'm not sure.

When I get new piercings, I always get all excited and show him and he'll usually just look a little bit and shrug it off. Once he smiled when I showed him and I asked if he liked it, and he said no but he liked how happy it made me. ♥

^ it's good he at least understands that they make you happy, I like that
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

He kinda likes them actually, just when they are new or sore they get called "stupid bits of metal and stone that I put in my ears." Although he loves his moms reaction - as do I. Anyways, we both want ink but he told me he "could not handle" the piercing needle. Guess his reaction is better than my last boyfriend's "if you get your _____ (fill it in with any piercing) pierced, I will rip it out the day you get it." That one even had severe issues with my tiny stretches, and I am staying at 5mm!
    Left ear: Daith, 4g 1st lobe, 14g 2nd lobe, and a 14g 3rd lobe (to be stretched to 4g)
    Right ear: congruent lobes, Conch, and a forward helix
    wants: L Helix (right next to the snug,) R Rook, L outer conch, belly button, wrist dermal?, septum?, and tattoos on my foot, wrist, hip, and shoulder.

My boyfriend was never into modded girls before he met me (not that I'm particularly heavily modded), but he says they're growing on him. I randomly went out and got my nipple pierced after we'd been dating a week and at first he didn't like it (simply because it was a piercing and piercings were just odd in his opinion) but now he loves it and says it's his favourite of all my piercings.

Generally though, his view is that it's my body and I can do whatever I want with it, and him liking those mods shouldn't have a bearing on whether I do it or not.
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos