Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: significant others and piercings

The last guy I went out with absolutely HATED my septum. I flipped it up when I was around him just cause I got sick of the "bullring" comments, and I was kind of relieved that that relationship didn't work out. I usually tend to go for guys that are modded as well or at least attracted to 'freaky' girls like me, so normally I don't have problems like that.

My husband has always been supportive of me getting piercings.

I know that there are a couple types of piercings that he doesn't like but even if I got them I can't imagine him reacting badly

My BF adores all of my piercings, which for the exception of my ears and navel are pretty much in the private parts. I met him while I still had my septum and tongue piercings, but we didn't start dating until after I retired those. Long after we started dating he confessed that he was definitely not a fan of those two piercings on me, but he is the type of guy who never would have said anything. He is such a sweetie!
    Current: tragus (r); daith (l), helix (r), navel, nipples, outer labia x 4

Retired: tongue, septum, christina

Tats: nape, ankle, lower back, pubic

BF likes my 1/2" lobes but doesn't want me to go bigger fair enough, I'm happy to stay here. Tis a nice size.
    He has quite good taste in jewellery too, like me he's not keen on my (cheap, won't cry if I lose them offshore) black steel eyelets but he loves my shiny triple star steel eyelets from BAF. .... probably cos you can't really see through them :P
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

^^My mum loves all of my cut-out plugs, for that reason!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

My husband supports my body piercings, right now Im in the middle of stretching my ears, hes quite jealous cause he can't do his at the moment. He's more the tattoo guy and Im more the "stick the needle in" tape girl, l0l. Im thinking about getting a Christina, wonder what he'll think about that l0l

He hates them all. ALL of them. ... Except for the gens and the nips. He actually likes them, surprisingly. He is completely unmodified, yet we talk about mods quite a bit. It does kinda feel lonely being the only one who likes piercings though.

Mine wanted me to get my nipples pierced, but when we broke up I ended up getting them done.
    Something feels better about doing it for myself than him.
    HAHA.

My other half doesn't have any piercings & doesn't want any either. He loved the idea of my nipple piercings when I suggested it and came with me, although he did go very pale & faint after haha - I was worrying about him more than me!! This is why he doesn't really want any piercings but he's more than happy with me doing whatever I like!
    Current:
    Nipples x2 (Horizontal) & ear lobes

Want:
    Scaffold

My boyfriend has piercings himself...So he doesn't mind them at all