Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: nostril-which one?!

oh yay it does.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

im the blonde one obviously

see my fringe is on the right side of my face so if i have left....wont it slightly cover it up :( i want the WORLD to see it.
    also i considered septum (as its easy to hide) but im guessing thats off the cards looking at my nose :P (ma-HOO-sive)

and that sexuality thing is ridiculous! :O

I'd personally go for the right as you say it balances out and is easier to see with your fringe being on the left
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I went for left....my Hindu beautician said in their tradition it's supposed to make childbirth easier...though that wasn't a deciding factor. My fringe goes to the right, so I got it pierced on the left!
    Current piercings
    4x L&R lobe (2-00g 1sts *GOAL!*),Conch - Conch Industrial, Left helix, Right daith, Right outer conchx3, Paired nostrils, Centre Lip, Medusa, Tongue, VCH, HCH, 2x inner labia, Septum, double triangle, triangular fossa V.2, tragus V.2, Dahlias

Current Other mods: 14 hours of tattoos and a 2nd generation magnetic implant

"It's not infected. Stop touching it."

Apparently the left nostril is linked to the womb. Well that's in Indian culture anyway, and that's why they traditionally pierce the left; to lessen menstrual cramps and easy up childbirth.
    If you don't believe in that, I'd say just get it on the side of your parting so people can see it.

And I thought that lez/straight myth was the other way around? Right for lesbians, left for straight?
    It's a load of BS, I know, piercings don't determine your orientation. but occasionally you will get some twat commenting on it...
    Everyone else is out making something of themselves
    ... and I'm just sitting here eating Maoam.

Is it just me or do other ppl see that a septum one would look great on your face?
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook

you might want to pick the opposite side if you have side bangs, just so you can see it more!

I've never heard that certain sides have specific meanings, so I'm betting they don't.

Personally I'd go for the right side.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12