Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Diagonal shinys!

I think as others have said experiences and reactions vary - I've never used pain relief for piercings, however do often for headaches generated through lies-ins on Sunday mornings - for work I rise at 04.30 so getting up at 09.45 is a lie-in.

I think half the joy for both men and women is that they can reveal or not their pierced nips to who and whom the want - guys are expected sometimes to be bare chested more often than girls which can make keeping the piercing private a chore sometimes. The key thing is enjoying them though - and if they make you feel sexy or light the candles of those whom you like, perhaps this is part of it too.

M
    Current piercings: Horizontal Nipples 2.4 mm, 4 mm, Tongue 10 mm, Navel rejected, o smiley/frenulum 1.6mm

Lol at the locks tbh it's same here and one day i do remember really needing to soak them and my son was bugging me, as much as hubby was trying to distract him so there I was leaning against the door doing a soak LOL!!

As for staying erect I think most people find it wear off after a few days, I think I was like that for 1-2 days tops. I also think if you're a sweller then it will probably contribute to them sticking out that bit more so once that calms you'll probably find they're not so perky.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    Only downside is that nipples have been permanently erect since pierced, so I have to wear padded bras which I don't normally as otherwise it's very obvious :/.Is that a permanent thing or what?
    Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    As for staying erect I think most people find it wear off after a few days, I think I was like that for 1-2 days tops. I also think if you're a sweller then it will probably contribute to them sticking out that bit more so once that calms you'll probably find they're not so perky.
    Mine pretty much stayed erect for the first few days to a week, which was a real novelty for me.. kind of like constant 'oooh hi!'! Now that they've settled down they still stick out but aren't erect/stiff unless stimulated.
    Current: 4 Lobes (10mm & 2.4mm), Tongue Web, Navel, Right & Left Nostril, VCH (2mm), Right Rook, Septum (3.2mm), Triangle (2.4mm), Left Tragus

RIP: 2 Sternum Microdermals, Horizontal Nipples, Right Conch

Tattoos: Falling Leaves on inner right wrist (AFI), Song Lyrics on right ribs (AFI)

I'm Helen

Ah thankyou guys-I was hoping that'd be the case, I don't mind but i'm a little aware of it
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

So glad they're going well - honestly wish I had the brains for diagonal ones! They do look soo soo cool.
    I have.......
    Tongue, Nostril, Horizontal Nipples,
    In each ear......Daith, Lobe, Tragus, Anti tragus, Rook
    Retired Piercing: Labret

Feel free to add me on failbook.

Eek! I want to see a pic pretty please!!!

I think diagonals are awesome! I really wished I knew you could do them that way before I got mine horizontally. When I went for my verticals I asked my piercer if there was a way besides repiercing that could make them hortizonal but nope. I wanted an x instead of a + but hey! Nipple piercings

Omg an X would be fab!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Necrophiliac View Post
    Eek! I want to see a pic pretty please!!!

I think diagonals are awesome! I really wished I knew you could do them that way before I got mine horizontally. When I went for my verticals I asked my piercer if there was a way besides repiercing that could make them hortizonal but nope. I wanted an x instead of a + but hey! Nipple piercings
    I'll get a pic to you soon .Hoping tinypic hasn't deleted it like photobucket!.Yeah, i'd love to get X's ideally, but i'm not sure if my nips are big enough tbh, and I don't particularly fancy the pain!.Something to think about I suppose-don't tempt me Hazel .

Day 2 I guess:Partly slept on them last night, weren't at all painful but woke up with some blood around them, so i'd obviously irritated them slightly.Found out that trying to adjust my bra also annoys the hell out of them, was very ouchy when I tried.Aside from minorly catching them today they've been fine, quite easy piercings.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

So sad that photobucket will delete random pics of nipple piercings (but not mine for whatever reason). send me a pic when you get it uploaded again! Glad they're not too troublesome yet!

Hi, I'm Rachel

Current:
    Left Lobes x2, Left Tragus
    Right Lobes x2, Right Helix x2
    Navel
    VCH
    Horizontal Nipples

Want:
    3 more Left Lobe, 1 more Right Lobe, Right Daith, Right Double Tragus, Tongue Web

Oh, and my tumblr of course!

Can I have a picture too, pretty pleeeease?
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast