Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: The dreaded bump; Nostril Piercing

I haven't sorted through the other 8 pages yet, but have you tried an aspirin paste? My nostrils had the worst bumps and I just took them out and luckily it went away, but that was before I learned about the aspirin paste.
    i live in a black and white world while constantly chasing the color.

currently:: 7/16g lobes, tongue, 2 dermals on left wrist, upper&&lower navel, 2 dermals underneath navel

in progress: scarification design underneath my bosom

tattoos: i have them

retired:: 14g medusa twice removed, both nostrils twice removed

No I haven't tried an aspirin paste yet. I've been thinking about it though but then again I'm scared lol. I'll try that eventually though if the antibiotics don't clear it up.

Update: Oh MY GAWD... I made a boo boo guys.. while doing a hot compress I accidentally pushed the stud inside the fistula...I hope I didn't cause too much damage :(...I guess I didn't realize I was pressing so hard. Grrr! *slaps self* I was panicking when it happened because I couldn't push it back out but finally I managed...it did not hurt though so I guess thats good news. Blah lol. I have such good luck with this thing. Wish me luck that the antibiotics clear this away. Tuesday cant come fast enough!!! Hurry up !
    Last edited by Aquamarine89; 04-02-2011 at 05:11 AM.

Piercings:
    Happy Earlobes
    Happy Left Tragus
    & one angry right nostril piercing

Retired:
    Left Nostril
    Left & Right Helix

Want:
    Right Tragus
    Left and Right Helix (again)

Aqua, I really hope the antibiotics clear it up for you, it would be a shame to give it up, it looks great.

Mine is 99% gone by the way, so it's awesome!
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook

I hope so too. What worries me also is if this constant irritation is going to create scar tissue.. I really don't want to deal with that it would make me so sad. *tear* I don't really scar very easily (if I did I'd have a lumpy bumpy face with all the acne I've suffered from over the years) so I'm trying to be hopeful. Blah. Lol ok now I'm rambling. That's awesome marianne 99% gone woo!

Hmmm.

There's a lot of pus now when I do my sss. It's looking ok atm so I don't think I caused too much damage. Hmm. *becoming obsessed*

Piercings:
    Happy Earlobes
    Happy Left Tragus

Retired:
    Left Nostril
    Left & Right Helix

Want:
    Right Tragus

What do you think will happen if you stop everything and just clean it once every night in the shower with running water and then wiping gently? No SSS, nothing. It worked for me at least, I am not saying it will work for you but maybe give the LITHA method a shot?
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook

I'm afraid there will he no way for the fluids to drain out thus the bump just getting bigger and bigger. It's worth a shot tho =]. The bump looks a lot better this morning than yesterday. it shrunk down again yay.

Piercings:
    Happy Earlobes
    Happy Left Tragus

Retired:
    Left Nostril
    Left & Right Helix

Want:
    Right Tragus

when its all cleared up it will drain
    DONT POP IT NO MATTER WHAT
    Has:
    Tragus nose hoop lobe 1 side double pierced so tragus double ear piercing all on one ear spider bite
    piercing wants:
    snug and more ear bling back dimples

Okay, I shall leave it completely alone. I will make a promise to myself, even if it becomes massive I wont stab it.

Here are a couple of pics. One from yesterday a couple hours after accidentally pushing the stud into the fistula (and after a sss so please dont mind the redness of the first pic...my skin gets red very easily) and a photo of it this morning.

Piercings:
    Happy Earlobes
    Happy Left Tragus

Retired:
    Left Nostril
    Left & Right Helix

Want:
    Right Tragus

Maybe I'm being blind, but the second pic looks pretty happy to me D:

PS you have a cute nose...I'm not sure if thats really weird to say O.o

Happy healing ^^
    I'm Cherry *^-^*

Stretched: 20mm ears

Piercings: 1.6mm Cheeks, 2.4mm septum, 1.2mm medusa, 1.6mm conch, 1.2mm tragus, both ears pierced, 1 x microdermals, navel.

Tattoos: Half sleeve 1 session from finished, Angel-ey thing on each atm, Vines down spine, 5 butterflies on back. Daisy on inner thigh. Black heart on nape. Smiley face on knee.

Retired/Rejected: 13 microdermals, 2 surface bars, Monroe, 2 x navel, nostril, 2mm tongue, webbing, labret.

Aqua, I think if you leave it alone, maybe that will do the trick. Like you said, give it a shot! I really hope it heals great for you hon, I really do.

Tumblr

Facebook