Page 86 of 285 FirstFirst ... 36767778798081828384858687888990919293949596136186 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your order!

I always find opalite a bit meh. Especially on me. It looks awesome on other people. Maybe one day I'll be tempted by double concaves...

Even in the blemished bin, theres usually one side that matches okay. And if they were proper off, they would've split them up rematched them/sold as singles surely?
    Complete with a green straightjacket with circuit boards stuck all over!

Current: 1" lobes, 4g conches, septum, 6g helix, daithy- helix, helix industrial, bridge, 8g both nostrils, one lonely nipple and both cheeks, vert labret an a sternum micro. Forearm branding, calf cutting and a split tongue.
    Retired: Nape, neck and chest micros, nipple, 4g tongue, eyebrow, snakebites. Several lobes, labrets and nostrils. Rook ):
    Next up: moar leg!

And no tattoos D:

tumblr

Idk, they're not that specific are they?!? :P. Lol, I quite like when stone's not matchy anyways. I'm excited to see what they're like!
    I really used to like opalite, but it always falls to the bottom of my wish list. I will get some eventually i'm sure.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I have the diablo opalites, but I think they're def too thick to be pretty (imo ofc), but I can't warrant splashing out on any fancy ones when I hate mine. If I see some secondhand I might. Maybe.

BAFs usually pretty good at matching things! (My cheap line agate is literally bookwatched, I'm sure. And they're sold as singles) I bet diablo has people to sort through and make pairs in the first place (GWS does), seeing as how it could go from completely white to completely purple literally right next to each other.

Now I simply await two more pairs and I am done! CABINET COMPLETE!
    #2 & 3 are miinnneeee! Really wanted #4, but alas, gone.
    Last edited by stasha-pistachio; 06-14-2012 at 07:25 PM.

Current: 1" lobes, 4g conches, septum, 6g helix, daithy- helix, helix industrial, bridge, 8g both nostrils, one lonely nipple and both cheeks, vert labret an a sternum micro. Forearm branding, calf cutting and a split tongue.
    Retired: Nape, neck and chest micros, nipple, 4g tongue, eyebrow, snakebites. Several lobes, labrets and nostrils. Rook ):

And no tattoos D:

tumblr

just made a crazy factory order heres my stuff..
    3x rasta ball
    4x picture disc
    4x anonied ball
    2x steel gecko attachments
    2x mirco CBB titunium rainbow with cones
    Left Ear -stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - 2 pinnas - 6mm conch punch - 6mm helix punch - 10mm cart punch
    Right Ear - stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - snug - 6mm helix punch - vertical industrial - tragus - rook
    Others -nape - left and right nipple - right wrist x2 - bridge - eyebrow - twinkle
    Tattoos - medieval dragon with sugar skull half sleeve - vampire pinup - tinkerbell

dpack_1

This was my most recent order:

Not quite the same as your regular jewellery order

just bought some plugs from bill frozenfire... just some he already had on sale in his shop...
    www.etsy.com/transaction/84623610
    Left Ear -stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - 2 pinnas - 6mm conch punch - 6mm helix punch - 10mm cart punch
    Right Ear - stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - snug - 6mm helix punch - vertical industrial - tragus - rook
    Others -nape - left and right nipple - right wrist x2 - bridge - eyebrow - twinkle
    Tattoos - medieval dragon with sugar skull half sleeve - vampire pinup - tinkerbell

I ordered about 70 of jewellery from BAF and Crazy factory yesterday. oops! Admittedly I bought a massive selection of bars for my navel to match all the bikinis I own, some plugs to match another one too, and a few other things, then from BAF I ordered some ring opening pliers and a load of plugs including some batman ones, I win.
    25mm Lobe x2, 10mm Helix, 8mm Septum, 8mm Conch, 4mm Conch
    4mm Tragus, 3.2mm Tragus, 2.4mm Scaffold, 2.4mm Lip x5, 2.4mm Vertical Nipple, 2mm Cheeks
    1.6mm Nostrils, Helix, Daith, Bridge, Navel, Rook, Snug

Before I came on the forum I got 2 steel 1mm barbells (6mm length) from the Online Store

Boring but whatever.

Recently ordered a few bits off here, smaller bar for my tongue and some bioplast balls and PTFE just because I like having it in and also I may need a dental x-ray soon...

From BAF I pre-ordered a Anometal tongue bar with M&M discs and a Neometal threadless labret and 2 ends, one a disc and the other a lil star . Shame I'll have to wait a month or so for it all to turn up though :(
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Preorders are a bit slow atm. Esp with APP. Going by the orders numbers in the forums, mine should be done next week, which would beee... 3 and a bit weeks? Maybe four. I can't count today.
    Of course it could take an extra month for shipping. I WANT MY OPALS ALREADY! D:

They send off Anato orders pretty quick (within a few days?), but it can take a while for other companies preorders to build up, to be worth sending. If you get what I mean?
    Last edited by stasha-pistachio; 06-15-2012 at 06:44 PM.

And no tattoos D:

tumblr