Page 279 of 285 FirstFirst ... 179229269270271272273274275276277278279280281282283284285 LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 2843

Thread: Post your order!

You know what I got this round? Lol this is shameful....the neometal brand acrylic display for 40 tops. I have 27 at the moment and grab a few each time there is a sale...
    There was discussion with hubs that he would make me one but somehow life/work/kids got in the way. Can't wait to display them. Currently they are in a little white jewelry box rolling around :/
    Piercings =)
    Left ear: lobes x2, tragus, inner conch, outer conch x3
    Right ear: lobe, daith
    Paired nostrils, 10g septum
    Retired: Right helix x2, navel x3, bilateral nipples

Quote Originally Posted by Binkylicious View Post
    You know what I got this round? Lol this is shameful....the neometal brand acrylic display for 40 tops.
    Not shameful at all, I know several people who have bought it.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Lol God I love you, Hazel!
    Piercings =)

Lol God I love you, Hazel!
    Right back atcha hun
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

You know what I got this round? Lol this is shameful....the neometal brand acrylic display for 40 tops. I have 27 at the moment and grab a few each time there is a sale...
    There was discussion with hubs that he would make me one but somehow life/work/kids got in the way. Can't wait to display them. Currently they are in a little white jewelry box rolling around :/
    Nice I caved and brought this during their Feb % and it arrived yesterday D:

Wanna try and get some matching sets together, just have a lot of randoms atm
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds

You beautiful ladies make me feel so *normal*
    Whatever the heck that is.
    I would love to see pictures of yours stocked up!
    Piercings =)

You beautiful ladies make me feel so *normal*
    Whatever the heck that is.
    I would love to see pictures of yours stocked up!
    I got my Steel Navel orders through today, no customs woop I'm now fully Black Onyx'd up
    Really impressed with their delivery,.. it took a week O_o Much faster than I've ever had an order from BAF.

I took a quick pick with all I have in the stand, but the flash makes them look weird, so took another after.

Rubbish phone pics sorry!

Until now I've mostly ordered singles for my nostril, but would now like to work towards getting more sets together in my favourite colours for all my piercings
    I think next I'll expand my orange opals, they're so pretty ^_^ Just wish they didn't discontinue their other genuine cab ends :( Would have loved amethyst in 1mm
    Last edited by ~Nox~; 03-10-2016 at 04:19 PM.
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook

15th-17th March will be the next BAF discount code dates (20%) according to their calendar! Wooooo!

What is on the bottom left? Looks like yellow gold with white opal, tama? Very pretty collection!

BB, you're killing me, I need to block that site for a while. I have residual guilt when I order. I want to order from my local shop, I do, but the prices are SO much less especially with the sales that it's nearly like getting half off. I don't mind spending a little extra to shop local, and I try to pick up something everytime I'm in, but sometimes it comes down to I can get it on baf or not get it at all.
    Piercings =)

What is on the bottom left? Looks like yellow gold with white opal, tama? Very pretty collection!
    Thank you
    Yeah the bottom left are Anatometal not Neometal, but they fit in so result ^_^
    The one in the corner is an Ipsa, the next is the Tama Specs below

18k gold Ipsa threaded end with a 2mm gem 18g/16g 25g threadless - Rose Gold - 2mm White Opal Cabonchon
    18k gold Tama threaded end with a 1.5mm gem 18g/16g 25g threadless rose gold with faceted white opal

I don't wear a lot of the ends,..... I should probably consider selling some stuff to fund my new collection plans!

I reeeally want to get a Jade Anatometal set together, I'm in love with images of it!
    Last edited by ~Nox~; 03-11-2016 at 09:34 PM.
    Hai, I'm Nox!!