Thread: Post your order!

I have only had a problem twice and both times they have been awesome!! Eek i can`t believe that, i am in love with neometal atm, easy to fit and cheaper!

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by SleeeepyHollow View Post
    I have only had a problem twice and both times they have been awesome!! Eek i can`t believe that, i am in love with neometal atm, easy to fit and cheaper!
    Exactly, not to mention my last Anato order was well late cos they messed it up and Melissa had to cobble it together, in fact that was the one that the threading was naffed on so a cock up all round that I have to deal with. It's in the bin now.

I only go for standard or neometal now.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Exactly, not to mention my last Anato order was well late cos they messed it up and Melissa had to cobble it together, in fact that was the one that the threading was naffed on so a cock up all round that I have to deal with. It's in the bin now.

I only go for standard or neometal now.
    Standard being externally threaded? *gasps* how dare you... haha kidding

Tbh I only ever use externally threaded, there seems to be no such thing as internally threaded around here and shipping from overseas for every little barbell is way too much of a faff. The only internally threaded pieces my piercer has is their surface anchors - and those I have some of my own anyway, bought stunning IS ones with CZ ends off JE they'll be in my sternum soon I hope
    6/7mm lobes, 2mm second lobe (left), 1.2mm forward helix (right)

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." ~ William Ernest Henley, 'Invictus'

Quote Originally Posted by Michi_2711 View Post
    Standard being externally threaded? *gasps* how dare you... haha kidding

Tbh I only ever use externally threaded, there seems to be no such thing as internally threaded around here and shipping from overseas for every little barbell is way too much of a faff. The only internally threaded pieces my piercer has is their surface anchors - and those I have some of my own anyway, bought stunning IS ones with CZ ends off JE they'll be in my sternum soon I hope
    Haha I know right, how dare I use ext threaded and in my own body too! GASP!

Tbh this was for my BF, anato tongue bar, despite tightening it day and night with latex gloves it just kept on coming undone. Enquired about getting a replacement due to lifetime guarantee and was told it would cost $21 in postage, pointless really when it cost less. Got him a 3 bar and it's been fine.

I'm not that fussed about the whole int/ext threading, each to their own, I'm with a lot of UK piercers who think that the whole int threaded is the only way to go mantra came from companies wanting to make money.

Besides, it's threadless all the way for me regardless
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Few hours after this I got an email from Melissa informing me of a refund considering all I'd gone through! She was reading over surveys and thought it was best to refund in the circumstances. She's a star! <3

Whooooooooooo!! Ordered this as I had a few in my paypal, 20% off and store credit from Mel:

JELLYS!

Quote Originally Posted by Mk1 View Post
    Made my first order from BJS, probably wont be able to actually do anything with them for two weeks.
    You mean 2 months? You really don't want to be messing about with jewellery changes this early on in the healing process.

Whooooooooooo!! Ordered this as I had a few in my paypal, 20% off and store credit from Mel:

JELLYS!

Squeeeee jellys
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear
    : 2 x helix, conch & rook
    Left ear: helix, conch & tragus
    Tongue web, nostril, septum
    Triangle, VCH & 2 x outers

Lol hazel i have blue moon on white <3 great minds!

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

I have blue moon on white too! great combination
    0g lobes, 8g conch, rook, daith, double helix
    indecisive septum is indecisive

Huge CF order as I wanted to get some bioflex for my industrial for when I go to hospital in a couple of weeks but then went a little overboard and ended up getting a lot of stuff for my nipple piercing as well as some new plugs. I ended up spending 20...will post pictures when it arrives!
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram