Thread: Post your order!

I really hope they do come for you though!!!

Some people who ordered at the same time as me have had their items sent out apparently so I don't even know what's going on with anato orders any more, really puts me off making any more after this tbh.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Me too <3.

Oh? I hadn't realised they were getting so bad. Unfortunately if you want certain designs, Anato's the only way to go -_-.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Soph I'm sure your friend will be super appreciative of such a thoughtful gift, no matter how late it arrives
    6/7mm lobes, 2mm second lobe (left), 1.2mm forward helix (right)

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." ~ William Ernest Henley, 'Invictus'

Quote Originally Posted by Michi_2711 View Post
    Soph I'm sure your friend will be super appreciative of such a thoughtful gift, no matter how late it arrives
    They're for my mum. I figure since she's still nowhere near well enough to get a cartilage piercing (nor likely to be any time soon), i'd get her pretty lobe jewellery she can get use out of straight away . You worded that really sweetly though.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Oops sorry, I'm sure your mum will appreciate it
    Last edited by Michi_2711; 11-01-2013 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Grammar! :P
    6/7mm lobes, 2mm second lobe (left), 1.2mm forward helix (right)

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." ~ William Ernest Henley, 'Invictus'

Okay so after the whole Wildcat-clicker-fiasco, I emailed them and basically said "IS THIS IN STOCK OR NOT RAWR?" and they came back very nicely and said no, but they are checking with their supplier. I said okay thankyou please let me know. After that I have had another couple of emails from them giving me an update (that their supplier hasnt got back to them yet etc) on my order, which I think is awesome of them on the customer service front. The situation is crap, I shouldnt have been able to order something that wasnt in stock, but I can't fault their customer service.

I am going to give them a little while to see if they can pull it out the bag, if not I'll ask for a refund!

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by SleeeepyHollow View Post
    Okay so after the whole Wildcat-clicker-fiasco, I emailed them and basically said "IS THIS IN STOCK OR NOT RAWR?" and they came back very nicely and said no, but they are checking with their supplier. I said okay thankyou please let me know. After that I have had another couple of emails from them giving me an update (that their supplier hasnt got back to them yet etc) on my order, which I think is awesome of them on the customer service front. The situation is crap, I shouldnt have been able to order something that wasnt in stock, but I can't fault their customer service.

I am going to give them a little while to see if they can pull it out the bag, if not I'll ask for a refund!
    Yeah Neil is really nice, hopefully he'll have some answers for us soon.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Yeah Neil is really nice, hopefully he'll have some answers for us soon.
    You havent cancelled yours then? I'm pleased they are responding so efficiently! Gives me a little bit of hope.

Now
    philtrum. tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by SleeeepyHollow View Post
    You havent cancelled yours then? I'm pleased they are responding so efficiently! Gives me a little bit of hope.
    Nah, I'm just curious as to what will happen tbh! Although I may ask him to change it to a 1.2mm and put one in my daith

Be warned the edges are SHARP, other than that they're lovely

Aw one in your daith would be perfect! Its for Jos for Christmas, will warn her.. if they come through before then that is.

Now
    philtrum. tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.