Thread: Post your order!

Quote Originally Posted by SleeeepyHollow View Post
    Yeah it includes stuff that is on clearance and blemished.. and on sale.. Whatever you want to call it
    Thanks chuck x
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Aye I hear ya, I am gonna split my order I reckon.

Can someone confirm to me that this 30% includes ALL jewellery? Including stuff already discounted and clearance/blemish bins? I know it came off on my last 20% but want to make sure.
    Oh, i'm gonna split mine too, but there's only so much I can do with the anato's, i'd rather get charged once than twice, though better would be not at all :P. I will need to get some neometal ends though, once i've made sure my labrets fit .
    Yeah, as Becky's said, most definitely does! What have you got your eye on? .
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    Oh, i'm gonna split mine too, but there's only so much I can do with the anato's, i'd rather get charged once than twice, though better would be not at all :P. I will need to get some neometal ends though, once i've made sure my labrets fit .
    Yeah, as Becky's said, most definitely does! What have you got your eye on? .
    No idea but soon as I look it will no doubt turn into loads LOL! Nah mainly just stuff to finish off the opal fest in my ears and maybe some nice hangies ^_^
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Haha, of that I have little doubt! BAF's quite addicting once you start. Ooh, white opalage? Purdy :3
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    Haha, of that I have little doubt! BAF's quite addicting once you start. Ooh, white opalage? Purdy :3
    White and pink mainly yus

Quote Originally Posted by SleeeepyHollow View Post
    Is anyone else making an order on the 31st?
    Definitely!

Need two 7mm NeoMetal posts, and want various push fit ends for my nostril
    Some HP ones with opals and stones, then wanting to try some weird colour combis with pre-order. Really tempted to try a brown ti with orange opal D:
    I wear a lot of brown and orange toned clothes so think it might work.

Will probably split mine into pre-order and stocked items though, so I don't need to wait ages for all of it.

Can anyone confirm the amount we can reach before the order gets caught at customs? The handling fee is such a bitch
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nox~ View Post
    Can anyone confirm the amount we can reach before the order gets caught at customs? The handling fee is such a bitch
    I always forget it but think it's about 20 sadly. Someone please tell me I'm wrong!

I was caught on a $26 dollar order. That's the equivalent of around about 16.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Quote Originally Posted by wallflower View Post
    I was caught on a $26 dollar order. That's the equivalent of around about 16.
    Ah yeah I think it's more like 16 or summat but yeah regardless most orders are gonna qualify for it sadly.

I'm still to have a BAF order caught!

Of my last two packages, the cheaper one was caught (vato clicker), the more expensive one wasn't (HOS labret)

Far, far more of my American orders have been caught than haven't.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :