Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Conch punch!

Howdy everyone (if anyone is still interested??)

My conch is just over 2 months old now and is still crusting daily... still no pain and basically no trouble!
    I definitely have a bump around the front (inside my ear). I'm not really too worried about it at the moment, I'll let me ear heal and then try to get rid of it.
    Today it's bleeding a tad. I tried to remove a crusty that was attached to my skin? (maybe from the bump) and it started to bleed.

Over all still healing fine and is actually kind of boring! Sorry I haven't been keeping it up to date - School has started back up and a diploma is a lot of work
    current: 19mm lobes (l&r), 6mm conch [conch punch diary] (right ear), septum, "double snakebites", tongue, tragus (right ear), helix (left ear).

want: 6mm conch (left ear), 25mm lobes, industrial, nipples, more on my ears, magnetic implants.
    would ideally love (but may not be able to get): ear pointing, tongue split.

retired: philtrum, "angel bites", industrial, trying to close up gunned second lobes, Nape :(

I'm Jo

facebook

Ok first of all I'm really slow and dumb I had no idea what the procedure to this involved lol and I know you got it done a while back but... Wow I respect you there is no way I'd have the guts to do that even though it looks awesome was there a big crunch? Cos I got a conch but even at a 1.6 gauge it crunched. Hope it's healing well
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Quote Originally Posted by Century.Child.Soprano View Post
    Ok first of all I'm really slow and dumb I had no idea what the procedure to this involved lol and I know you got it done a while back but... Wow I respect you there is no way I'd have the guts to do that even though it looks awesome was there a big crunch? Cos I got a conch but even at a 1.6 gauge it crunched. Hope it's healing well
    sorry it took me forever to reply!

thankyou! the procedure was quite simple actually
    No! Unfortunately not... there was no sound, no pain no nothing except a lot of blood! I actually feel a little left out :P
    Im actually healing realllly well. It feels healed completely and im getting gunk still and sometimes it hurts to lean on it but other than that 100% fine!
    current: 19mm lobes (l&r), 6mm conch [conch punch diary] (right ear), septum, "double snakebites", tongue, tragus (right ear), helix (left ear).

want: 6mm conch (left ear), 25mm lobes, industrial, nipples, more on my ears, magnetic implants.
    would ideally love (but may not be able to get): ear pointing, tongue split.

retired: philtrum, "angel bites", industrial, trying to close up gunned second lobes, Nape :(

I'm Jo

facebook

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345