Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Conch punch!

Quote Originally Posted by Byronic View Post
    Yeah, when my sternum MDs were dermal punched, it felt like a very sharp graze each time. I imagine the sound of cartilage dermal punching would make me squirm a little!
    I didn't actually hear anything, maybe because I have a tendency to be quite deaf.. or because my cartilage was thin but I imagine the noise to be awful :/ I heard the crunch from my tragus and that was bad...

Quote Originally Posted by black_thorn View Post
    Ahh makes me want my conch punched again. The lust had gone away but you have bought it back!
    oooh, sorry! :P Maybe you should do it, then you wouldn't have to worry about the lust!
    current: 19mm lobes (l&r), 6mm conch [conch punch diary] (right ear), septum, "double snakebites", tongue, tragus (right ear), helix (left ear).

want: 6mm conch (left ear), 25mm lobes, industrial, nipples, more on my ears, magnetic implants.
    would ideally love (but may not be able to get): ear pointing, tongue split.

retired: philtrum, "angel bites", industrial, trying to close up gunned second lobes, Nape :(

I'm Jo

facebook

I will do eventually when I don't have to worry about spontaneous bleeding whilst healing it. The last thing I want is to be massaging someone's face and drip all over them. Also I need money, hopefully in the summer.
    Sarah

I can't wait to be punched I am reserving my left conch for a punch. What jewellery have you got in?

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by vomits View Post
    usually if I want it I go and get it :p
    Me too, alot of other piercings I have got on a whim. Although like someone else on here said i couldnt deal with spontaneous post punch bleeding at work. I'm a nurse so it wouldnt be very good. I would have to plan to take time off. Hopefully a week would be long enough. Although after seeing yours im inspired to go bigger 4mm maybe even 5mm.

Quote Originally Posted by black_thorn View Post
    I will do eventually when I don't have to worry about spontaneous bleeding whilst healing it. The last thing I want is to be massaging someone's face and drip all over them. Also I need money, hopefully in the summer.
    Yeah, that would be kinda bad :S Are you a bleeder? I've had no bleeding so far apart from the first two days and it just dried up without dripping

Quote Originally Posted by SleeeepyHollow View Post
    I can't wait to be punched I am reserving my left conch for a punch. What jewellery have you got in?
    oh! Good luck I'm wearing a no flare pyrex plug http://www.bodyartforms.com/productd...ProductID=1357 I've never healed with glass before and I'm so glad I am!

Quote Originally Posted by Lissandria View Post
    Me too, alot of other piercings I have got on a whim. Although like someone else on here said i couldnt deal with spontaneous post punch bleeding at work. I'm a nurse so it wouldnt be very good. I would have to plan to take time off. Hopefully a week would be long enough. Although after seeing yours im inspired to go bigger 4mm maybe even 5mm.
    I'm actually pretty lucky, I've been getting pierced since I was 14 by the same piercer so we'd just walk in and it would be "what do you want THIS time?"
    she was a great lady Not to mention that I don't think I've paid for half of my piercings (maybe 1 or 2?) I've only paid for my tattoos :P Mum spoils me.
    I said up there someone that I didn't actually bleed that much apart from the first day whilst getting it done and right after, other than that the blood was minimal. Probably because of my o-rings applying pressure!
    current: 19mm lobes (l&r), 6mm conch [conch punch diary] (right ear), septum, "double snakebites", tongue, tragus (right ear), helix (left ear).

want: 6mm conch (left ear), 25mm lobes, industrial, nipples, more on my ears, magnetic implants.

retired: philtrum, "angel bites", industrial, trying to close up gunned second lobes, Nape :(

I'm Jo

facebook

i like it!

Quote Originally Posted by passionplayevil View Post
    i like it!
    thanks!

I'm Jo

facebook

Looks great! I want mine punched eventually.
    Current piercings: Lobes 18mm
    Retired: Septum, Eyebrow,
    Orbital, Central labret
    Wish list: High Snug, Septum punch (6mm), Conch Punch (8mm)

I'm Nathan

Last fm/Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by GhostDude View Post
    Looks great! I want mine punched eventually.
    Thanks! Im currently fighting the urge to take it out and look at the hole (i've done this with all my piercings)

I'm Jo

facebook

It looks great! I would never be brave enough to get it done lol

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast