Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Yay! I've got pretty nips!

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    They are well pretty in RL too I have to say! Not weird at all haha, so glad you're happy with them!!
    Although I draw the line at using them as my desktop wallpaper, ha ha ha!
    Current: 4 Lobes (10mm & 2.4mm), Tongue Web, Navel, Right & Left Nostril, VCH (2mm), Right Rook, Septum (3.2mm), Triangle (2.4mm), Left Tragus

RIP: 2 Sternum Microdermals, Horizontal Nipples, Right Conch

Tattoos: Falling Leaves on inner right wrist (AFI), Song Lyrics on right ribs (AFI)

I'm Helen

LMAO! Oh g'wan you know you wanna haha!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Ha ha ha, after a few glasses of wine then who knows!
    Current: 4 Lobes (10mm & 2.4mm), Tongue Web, Navel, Right & Left Nostril, VCH (2mm), Right Rook, Septum (3.2mm), Triangle (2.4mm), Left Tragus

Tattoos: Falling Leaves on inner right wrist (AFI), Song Lyrics on right ribs (AFI)

I'm Helen

2 Weeks Old: This may sound very very boring, but nips are still doing fine with almost zero crusties. Looking foward to getting a bar change next week for slighly longer barbells (18mm). Only SSS once a day now.

I'm Helen

Just thought I'd update this even though nothing's really changed with my nips! They're still behaving great and even though I know they're not healed they feel and look healed. Only doing a SSS once every other day and just letting the shower clean them. Going for a bar change on the weekend (from 16mm to 18mm), so I anticipate they might start lymphing again then so will keep an eye on them and probably return back to SSS every day.

I'm Helen

Lucky you on the zero crusties! Mine are a week older than yours and they crust like crazy, since there's two more holes lymp leaks out a bit from the healed horizontals.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrophiliac View Post
    Lucky you on the zero crusties! Mine are a week older than yours and they crust like crazy, since there's two more holes lymp leaks out a bit from the healed horizontals.
    Spoke to soon! Got quite a bit of crusties this morning, LOL!

Although I put that down to the fact that I had a bar change in the yesterday, so kinf of expected some crusties. Did a SSS and it sorted them out. I was originally pierced with 16mm bars but have now got an 18mm in my right nip and a 20mm in my left nip. No more indenting! Took some pics of them and they look fab, even if I do say so myself!

I'm Helen

Glad the bar change went ok. Was it done easily enough or did your nip try to pull back in?
    Piercings
    1st Lobes 1.6mm, 2nd Lobes 1.2mm, Left Tragus 1.2mm, Left Helix 1.2mm, Right Conch 1.2mm, Nipples 1.6mm, Navel 1.6mm, VCH 1.6mm, Outer labias 2.5mm, Inner labias 2mm, 1mm Left Nostril, Right Daith!

3 Tattoos!

My piercer did the bar change for me, because I was worried that my nips would pull back in if I did it myself. No worries though, they didn't and it was really really easy. My piercer just unscrewed one of the balls and as he pulled the old bar out he followed it through with the new bar. There's definitely no indenting into the nips now, so I'm thinking the lengths are now perfect. Also, apart from the following day I've had zero crusties again. After the initial bar change my nips were slightly tender for a couple of hours but other than that absolutely fine.

Very very pleased and happy with them. Looking down at them now I'm thinking about how good vertical nips would look to accompany them, LOL! Not sure I'd go through that though, knowing how much these hurt!

I'm Helen

That was another option we looked at for my left one to help the inversion. We decided that it might pinch between the bars though so didn't bother.

Glad they are feeling better for you.
    Piercings
    1st Lobes 1.6mm, 2nd Lobes 1.2mm, Left Tragus 1.2mm, Left Helix 1.2mm, Right Conch 1.2mm, Nipples 1.6mm, Navel 1.6mm, VCH 1.6mm, Outer labias 2.5mm, Inner labias 2mm, 1mm Left Nostril, Right Daith!

3 Tattoos!