Thread: Snakebites Uneven on the inside?

Default Snakebites Uneven on the inside?

I just got my snakebites done yesterday. From the outside, they look fine. But from the inside, they are pretty uneven. I'm not truly worried about the look, but more for the safety of my teeth... I'm scared that I will chomp down on one of my studs. I still have the longer bars in until 2 weeks when I can go back to my piercer and get shorter ones. Should I go back early and see what my piecer has to say, or will it really be that big of a problem once I get shorter studs or fitted rings? I would appreciate your opinions.
    i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab165/heartlessroxas/Snakebites/GEDC0209.jpg
    Picture of inside.

i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab165/heartlessroxas/Snakebites/GEDC0210.jpg
    Picture of outside.

Unfortunately this can be a pretty common problem with snakebites-when I got mine they were the same and I ended up retiring them.However, I would wait till you get them downsized because though they may not be even at the back if they feel fine to you then there's no point retiring one.I couldn't stand the feeling that they were in different positions, but for you it may not be a problem.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Just posting the pictures for you !

Maybe your lips aren't even? Well wait what your piercer has to say about that :o.

Current piercings:
    Navel, 2x lobe, VCH, Tragus, Anti-Helix Microdermal

I had this and it just irritated me so much I took the one that was at the wrongest angle and re-pierced it.
    IAM: hetty
    I has Facebook

I have:
    16mm lobes x2 / 1.6mm lobes x4 / 1.6mm scaffold / 1.2mm helix / 1.6mm conch x3 / 1.2mm snakebites / 2mm tongue / 1.6mm horizontal nipples x2 / 1.6mm VCH
    Omega symbol on my nape! 15-07-09 (20 mins)
    Dotwork ohm symbol on my leg! 08/08/10 (3 hrs)
    Pheonix backpiece! 20/08/10 (4 & 1/2 hrs) 18/09/10 (6 hrs) 30/10/10 (5 hrs) 04/12/10 (4 hrs)
    10/01/11 (4 hrs) 12/02/11 (6 & 1/2 hrs) 18/03/11 (2 & 1/2 hrs)
    Little duck on foot! 02/03/11 (5 mins)

I GOT MODBLOGGED!!!

my cheeks are uneven on the inside. The woman who did them said they might be a little. But they're perfect on the outside and I rarely notice the inside :/
    25mm Lobe x2, 10mm Helix, 8mm Septum, 8mm Conch, 4mm Conch
    4mm Tragus, 3.2mm Tragus, 2.4mm Scaffold, 2.4mm Lip x5, 2.4mm Vertical Nipple, 2mm Cheeks
    1.6mm Nostrils, Helix, Daith, Bridge, Navel, Rook, Snug

Well, if they don't bother your teeth or gums, and they look just fine from the outside, who is really going to be examining the inside of your mouth to see if they line up straight? I'd say just leave them. =)

Hi, I'm Rachel

Current:
    Left Lobes x2, Left Tragus
    Right Lobes x2, Right Helix x2
    Navel
    VCH
    Horizontal Nipples

Want:
    3 more Left Lobe, 1 more Right Lobe, Right Daith, Right Double Tragus, Tongue Web

Oh, and my tumblr of course!

if its bothering you get it re pierced but it really dosent matter if there uneven on the inside if they look good on the out

Sometimes piercers will have to go in at angle to get the right placement both in and outside so a little bit of a difference can be expected occasionally but there is no excuse for having one so much different from the other. I would go back and complain, see if you can get a partial refund or something.

I'd be worried that the slightly higher one will catch your teeth or rub the enamel but you could always wait and see how it goes if you are happy with the outside appearance!
    Body Piercer and Creator of Body Poetry
    A Body Piercing advice site complete with fully detailed aftercare guides.

Mine is the same as yours,the one on my left is higher that the one on my right,but it doesn't bother me,i never bite down on them or anything but it might be different for you.If your that worried about it,see what your piercer has to say.