Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RIP microdermal :( Hello Scaffold!

Default RIP microdermal :( Hello Scaffold!

I had my cleavage microdermal re-done (after it rejected) in May. Sadly, it appears my body just doesn't like them, and it rejected once again :(

I went to go have it removed yesterday (Punktured in Brighton!), and I actually found it more painful than the first removal. The skin was pretty tender and my Piercer (Tom) noted it was pretty swollen, so I'm guessing that's why. I should have got it taken out a long time ago, but I was so in love with it and kept trying to save it </3

I hate having my pretty piercings taken out :( so I decided to get something to replace it to help with the 'grieving' process, haha. In the few days before the removal I toyed with a few ideas. I considered perhaps getting a pair of collarbone microdermals, but figured they would probably just have the same fate as my chest microdermal. In the end, I decided on a Scaffold - I'd been wanting a scaffold on my right ear and another conch on my left ear for quite a while, and realised this was the perfect opportunity to get started!

As usual, Punktured were awesome at making me feel relaxed, and being super clean. (I am always impressed by the sheer number of glove changes they go through!) The piercing hurt quite a bit, but I found it interesting that I couldn't actually pinpoint the two separate piercing holes during the piercing!

apparently I have the perfect ear for a scaffold :P

I am already in love with it, and although it throbbed a fair bit yesterday, the pain in completely non existent now yay! Just wondering, in others with this piercing, how long was it before you could sleep on that ear again? (I haven't had a cartridge piercing in so long that I've completely forgotten!) I move around A LOT in my sleep and felt totally paralysed last night with how still I had to be

*I can't yet post a picture, booo :( If anyone wants to see it have a look here (but ofc add on the http jazz) tinypic.com/r/25ujtw4/7
    8mm lobes
    2x lobe + helix in left ear
    lobe, helix, conch and scaffold in right ear
    nose, tongue, and navel
    Cleavage microdermal (rip!)

Tattoos all planned out for when I have money!

http://www.last.fm/user/nadiah_x

Here you go:

Looks lovely!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Here you go:

Looks lovely!

Thank youu! =D
    8mm lobes
    nose, tongue, and navel

Aww shame about the md, but you're right, a new piercing helps the grieving process.
    Nice and nice plugs!!

(edit, beaten to it :P)
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Heh, looks good-at least you're already getting over the loss of your microdermal .Nice plugs as well
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Awe I'm sorry about your microdermal man, it's always sad to loose a lovely shiny. But your industrial looks epic!

It looks lovely! I also like your plugs, glittery <3! ^^

Current piercings:
    Navel, 2x lobe, VCH, Tragus, Anti-Helix Microdermal

Thanks for the kind comments =D and yuss, I do love those plugs, however ironically one has gone walkies today, hmm. I'm sure it will turn up though, haven't left the house so it's gotta be here somewhere!
    8mm lobes
    nose, tongue, and navel

i too love your scaffold and your plugs happy healing

I love the scaffolding, it's one of my favourite shineys! I'm still in love with mine hope it heals up well!
    Just keep swimming

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast