Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BJS Piercing Videos

Quote Originally Posted by Drynwhyl View Post
    Sure, they're there just so people can see how it can look, not for others to learn how it's done, but BJS is a good company and you deserve better videos...
    Exactly my point, thank you for putting it so eloquently! I would hate people who know a fair amount about piercings to judge the company on them!
    Body Piercer and Creator of Body Poetry
    A Body Piercing advice site complete with fully detailed aftercare guides.

The Videos from what I can remember where done in 2003 ish/04 hence the equipment was not as good as it is now. I think it was done on a vid cam. The reason for the delay is due to poor editing, not because people where hanging around for father Christmas to appear. Back then there where hardly and vids on the net compare to the explosion over the last few years. As Drynwhyl said, its to show people how it looks, not to show anyone how to pierce. We don't sell canulars as we do not believe people with no experience should be piercing from home.

Thanks for the feedback, in the New Year I will do some up to date vids which will represent BJS in 2011 and drag us into the 21st Century. Happy Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    The Videos from what I can remember where done in 2003 ish/04 hence the equipment was not as good as it is now. I think it was done on a vid cam. The reason for the delay is due to poor editing, not because people where hanging around for father Christmas to appear. Back then there where hardly and vids on the net compare to the explosion over the last few years. As Drynwhyl said, its to show people how it looks, not to show anyone how to pierce. We don't sell canulars as we do not believe people with no experience should be piercing from home.

Thanks for the feedback, in the New Year I will do some up to date vids which will represent BJS in 2011 and drag us into the 21st Century. Happy Christmas
    Thanks for taking the criticism so well, I know its crap to be told something's no good and its great to hear that you value our thoughts! I cannot wait to see what you guys come up with as a replacement as i'm sure they will be fab! Have a great Christmas !
    Body Piercer and Creator of Body Poetry
    A Body Piercing advice site complete with fully detailed aftercare guides.

I have quite a few videos of my doing piercings that I would have been willing to share but they are crap with the phone quality vid lol!
    Love Pinks xXx
    Body Piercing Mummy to 4!

Saskia Alice, born 3rd March 2008
    Current:1xLip,4xtounge,1xmadonna,4xnavel,2xeyebrow ,1x nostril, 1x nipple,1x tragus,1xanit-tragus,1xscaffold,1xorbital scaffold,1x conch,5xhelix,5xlobe,4xauricule1xhood,1xwebbing,2x streched lobes,7mm,1xSeptum,2xsnakebites
    Skin diver wrist
    Retired 6x helix,6x lobe,1x nostril,1x nipple

PM me for: Autoclaving service
    http://piercedpinks.webs.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12