Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Tumblr

SAME here, although my one follower that isn't from here is a guy I've been friends with for about 5 years!
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

I think reblogging people a lot may get you noticed except if you reblog very large or busy blogs. Not sure, all my followers are you guys and 1 chap I dont know but I liked/reblogged some of his posts so he followed me and I follow him now too.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I think most of my 79 followers are follow backs and for the rest I dunno how they found my blog. But I think the key to getting a lot of followers is to have a certain theme in your blog or to post gorgeous pictures of yourself and make people interested in you. When I see pictures of someone with a great style for example, I find the source and check their blog out. And I definitely check out blogs that reblog me.
    There are follow trains and you can ask people to promote your blog, but that's not how I want people to find my blog. It's not a popularity contest.
    A good way to gain followers is to submit your photos to a body mod blogs for example.
    After every party I die

Piercings
    Current:
    standard lobes
    Future:
    second lobes, rook, sternum microdermals
    Considerating:
    double nostrils/septum, nipples, daith, helix...
    Tattoos
    Future:sparrows on feet with a quote in English & French and more

That's so true about the people that scream at other to follow their blog, it makes me ignore them even harder.

As for gorgeous pictures I like to see realism, that's what interests me, raw energy in photos draw me in rather than beauty, I don't want people following my blog who are only interested in pretty people, they'd be freaking scared by mine haha

I find I just stumble across people really but having a theme will help as it gives continuity, and patience
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

A lot of my followers are follow backs. I've been promoted on one blog, but that's for my weight loss, which is just so I get some kind of encouragement. I follow everyone back as well.
    call me:Tabby, Tab, Tabby-cat...Whatever you like!
    Current Piercings :
    First Holes 1.2mm | Second Holes 1mm | 1.2mm Helix | 1mm Nostril
    Piercing Wish List: Tongue, conch, nipple (x2), VCH
    Tattoos : Hidden pentacle on right hip and Zabi with flower on my left foot

I think it's just something that builds up over time. I've had mine a bit over a year so I've got 400+ now.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

raptorcock.tumblr.com
    i love tumblr, although i'm not following/followed by many.
    it's just somewhere to put things i think are awesome without bugging my facebook friends.
    currently has:
    nostril (Left side)
    3x lobe.
    future:
    nostril (Left side again)
    contemplating:
    dimple (Right)

Well we all fall down now and then /
    But we'll raise the the dead again

I've got 104 followers, and mostly they're total randomers that I don't know, aside from you guys, my sister and her bestie, a friend of mine promoted me, and I submitted a few photos to fybodymods and so on and so forth, and got a few followers who like piercings etc, it's all about 'self promotion'

Facebook/Tumblr/AwfulModifcationsBlog

You can't rollerskate in a buffalo herd.

1/2" lobes, 15 other holes, 2 hours of tattoo work.

j1mx

I just started up my new tumblr account... and its going to be very NSFW. Just so you guys know!
    Current: left inner conch, right tragus, 2x helix on right ear, 1x helix on left ear, lobes, nostril, navel, vch, inner labia x2, princess albertina

I want: outer labia x2?, tongue, rook, daith, another conch, more inner labia, horizontal nipples, septum?

Retired: First VCH piercing and a helix piercing in my right ear. R.I.P :(

i go through periods of being tumblr addicted, then not being bothered.
    tamla

• hi, i'm tamla.
    • i'm a massive eminem fan.
    X