Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Conch piercing! Opinions?

Looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by watermelon View Post
    Ring type jewellery will be fine when it's healed. It's also quite strange you couldn't get a helix! :P
    I knoww, I thought it was weird at first considering it's such a common piercing...You see, I wanted a helix piercing to be quite low...almost the center of my ear, but my cartilage is just too squished. There's absolutely no room to get it pierced there. The only place I could get a helix piercing is at the veryyyyyy top OR a forward helix, and I just didn't want that. Heh. Maybe it's hard to tell how impossible it is to get pierced from the picture? :0

I like the placement of it. Its kinda hidey and cute
    The gratuitous mod list: 4 x lobe (16g), 2x lobe (2g - goal size reached), 2x nipple, 3x navel, labret, 2x tragus, left nostril, tongue. No tattoos yet!

Hiya I like the placement, what's wrong with central? Means you can surround it

I'm also not sure why your helix isn't piercable in the middle, what do they mean by "squished" cartilage? From the pic I think the top third of your helix looks more curled over - is that the "squished" region or do they mean the narrow part level with your new conch, where it's very close to the snug?
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Yes, the area leveled with my conch, where I wanted the helix piercing, is the "squished part". You're exactly right - the upper part is more "curled over" and I could've gotten a piercing there, I just didn't want one.
    Make sense now? ><

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12