Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: VCH Experience

Sound like a really good experience, congrats
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Thank you dears <3. I'll update it until it's fully healed. And even after that I will write a couple of experiences..

Current piercings:
    Navel, 2x lobe, VCH, Tragus, Anti-Helix Microdermal

Nice
    Mine is still swollen and got a bruise ^^

Oh.. the swelling will go down pretty quickly. I was shocked beacuse I really didn't think it was swollen, since you know I never bothered to check so closely before. And after the swelling went down, there was a very noticeable difference! xD

Today I'm changing my bar. I mean just switching it around, since the bigger ball in on the upper part and vice versa. Hopefully this will help me not getting stuck with it when I sit down. :P

Current piercings:

Today I switched around my piercing and it's SO MUCH better. I have written the details under day 13. Super happy. But now I should better leave it alone.. :P

Current piercings:

Very brave to change it yourself so soon! But it sounds much more comfortable that you dont have the bigger ball on top anymore.

You'll find not having steel in there will really help it as well. Hope the happy healing continues!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Yes, now it's really a lot better. I felt so adventurous for changing it myself xD.
    I won't be changing anytime soon now... Btw, now it feels so much better, I can already tell even if it's a bit tender atm <3.

Current piercings:

Aww glad to hear it's feeling better for you, wouldn't mind changing mine to something prettier. Might treat myself to some nice jewellery for xmas
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear
    : 2 x helix, conch & rook
    Left ear: helix, conch & tragus
    Tongue web, nostril, septum
    Triangle, VCH & 2 x outers

Polythene_Girl: I'm the same. I want something shiny down there! Something that will be a joy to look at. That's the reason why I put sooo many piercings in the card on bjs. Daaamn! :P I won't buy them yet, since I'm waiting for another package (2 sizes of titanium bananbars 4/6mm and 1 stell internally threaded bananabar).
    When my paycheck arrives, I'll buy something pretty for myself.

Btw, does anyone know how to buy the CBRs? I only had bananbars in (10mm) and I have no idea what sice of CBR I should buy?

Current piercings: