Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: VCH Experience

Yeah I never bothered with SSS my VCH, figured it might spoil my natural balance down there. LITHA worked splendidly for me. Glasd to hear your VCH is doing much much better, hun.
    Current: 4 Lobes (10mm & 2.4mm), Tongue Web, Navel, Right & Left Nostril, VCH (2mm), Right Rook, Septum (3.2mm), Triangle (2.4mm), Left Tragus

RIP: 2 Sternum Microdermals, Horizontal Nipples, Right Conch

Tattoos: Falling Leaves on inner right wrist (AFI), Song Lyrics on right ribs (AFI)

I'm Helen

Sooo glad it's ok, I didn't do SSS for long either, few days using a shotglass, didn't have a negative effect but seemed to do the same as a bath would really!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I actually overdid it.. I usually washed sth like 1x per day because it's so easy to mess with my pH levels down there, when after the piercing I sometimes washed even 3x per day, with SSS 2x day...

Now I'm trying the leave it the hell alone method with my regular 1x per day washing or per max 2x .
    It's very happy atm.

Current piercings:
    Navel, 2x lobe, VCH, Tragus, Anti-Helix Microdermal

Thank you! I am thinking of getting this done, and I wanted to hear something like this. In details, thanks again!

great info. Thanks for taking the time to share the journal.

You're all welcome ^^.

Current piercings:

I'm spamming my own topic but.. LOL.. I realized why my vch was somehow and randomly hurting.
    Even if the bar is the correct lenght for stimulation the lower ball (since I have a small hood) was unexpectedly rubbing on my clit all the time. Well most of the time. Auch! So I'm going back to my piercer to get it switched for a longer bar I ordered two weeks ago ^^.
    If nothing else works, I'll use a CBR because I heard these are less stimulating.

It's so embarassing lol... I had no idea what the hell was going on and just thought it was because of a 'fresh' piercing. Everything feels healed tho!

Current piercings:

I think I'm done with my VCH experience.. I got a longer bananbar, with the lower ball which is 6mm big.. and it's super comfortable. And feels great. I will report after I test it with my dear, but with uhm.. solo play feels amazing. ^^

I'm really happy with it. Loveee it.

Current piercings:

Almost 6 months later: I have to update my experience. I had this piecing for a looong time (well not really, but it's healed).
    Two days ago I woke up because it was bothering me. I moved a bit and thought it would settle, you know.. be more comfortable.. But no. It didn't! That's when I decided to check what the hell is going on with it.
    I went to the bathroom and checked.. it was SUPER SWOLLEN!! I was shocked! There was also some lymph + blood coming out of it. I decided to do a SSS and to unscrew the lower ball (because it was putting pressure on my swollen lady parts). I couldn't just change it, because I wasn't at home and didn't have anything to change it, with me.

Anyway I soaked it for good (while there was no lower ball there) and went to sleep. I was hoping the piecing would fall out and close during the night. Of course it didn't and in the morning it was fine again. In the evening I did a chamomile soak and now it's doing great.

But seriously? What the hell was that?! I know that I'm having my PMS right now but .... wtf.

Current piercings:

Ooooh... I dont know, but surely theres some explanation? I'm intrigued to discover
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-
    memento mori, memento vivere

Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

A plate of quite peculiar on a dish all of my own