Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: VCH Experience

Quote Originally Posted by dpack_1 View Post
    Piece of advice, the reasons your piercings are taking so long to heal or being difficult, you're getting too many too soon. If you got all your current mods within a year its no wonder you had issues. 3 piercings within 3 months and no more.
    Well I've only gotten 9 piercings in the past year, isn't that less than 3 within 3 months?

It went tragus, wait 1 month, helix x2, wait 1 month, lobes x2 (yeah those were too many ear piercings in 3 months, that was 5) then I waited about 4 months before getting my nipples done, wait 4 months , navel, wait 3 months, VCH.

The only one still healing is my navel, I removed my nipple rings and my VCH and ears are completely healed.
    Last edited by missrachel; 12-03-2010 at 08:59 PM.

Hi, I'm Rachel

Current:
    Left Lobes x2, Left Tragus
    Right Lobes x2, Right Helix x2
    Navel
    VCH
    Horizontal Nipples

Want:
    3 more Left Lobe, 1 more Right Lobe, Right Daith, Right Double Tragus, Tongue Web

Oh, and my tumblr of course!

Oh I think that getting a vch was so worth it xD!

Current piercings:
    Navel, 2x lobe, VCH, Tragus, Anti-Helix Microdermal

I know pain is relative and all that, but would you say a nipple or a triangle piercing is the most painful?
    Hello(: Bits that've been poked: lobes x4, helix x4, forward helix, septum, left nostril, left nipple, standard navel and my tongue.My septum piercing's stretched to 10mm, it's like my baby :')

:o That's a great question. I don't have any, but my sister had a nipple piercing and it was very painful for her (sickening pain). But anyway... piercing pain is over really quickly!

Ohh.. my vch has been a bitch the last 3 days! Outside it's freezing and it feels tender whenever the weather gets colder.. D:!!

Current piercings:

Quote Originally Posted by Hyades View Post
    Ohh.. my vch has been a bitch the last 3 days! Outside it's freezing and it feels tender whenever the weather gets colder.. D:!!
    Oh no! I hope it calms down for you, how old is it now?

I can't comment on the Nipples Vs Triangle but I know that having my nips done was more uncomfortable than my VCH, I can't comment on pain as to me it's more about how long it goes on for rather than measuring intensity which tbh with a piercing I find impossible as it's over so fast.
    Last edited by Boo; 12-05-2010 at 09:34 PM.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Hmm, I would think a triangle would hurt more, just because it's going through much more skin than a VCH. I've only had VCH and nipples done (nipples hurt way worse) so I can't really tell you.

Hi, I'm Rachel

Current:
    Left Lobes x2, Left Tragus
    Right Lobes x2, Right Helix x2
    Navel
    VCH
    Horizontal Nipples

Want:
    3 more Left Lobe, 1 more Right Lobe, Right Daith, Right Double Tragus, Tongue Web

Oh, and my tumblr of course!

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Oh no! I hope it calms down for you, how old is it now?
    It's almost 3 weeks old. Well tomorrow it will be 3 weeks. I guess I should stop playing with it for a while. Damnit I want my longer bananabar to come, since on the hole it doesn't hurt at all, but under the hood (where the bananbar stands) I can feel it a bit sore from time to time. So weird?!

Current piercings:

It's probably just irritated from the jewellery changes, if this new jewellery doesn't help it to settle you may want to go back to your piercer hun.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I'll wait a couple of days to see if it's going to calm down. If not, I'll get back to my piercer. I want this to be super enjoyable..

Oh.. it didn't hurt/being a bitch for a full week and then the cold weather kicked in (2 celsisu degrees to -2) and woah... that made the difference! D:

Current piercings:

Mine didn't seem affected much by the cold, not that I remember anyway! I hope it calms down for you soon hun. x