Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: VCH Experience

Quote Originally Posted by stretcher View Post
    The ball in the bcr of my P A is a good closure, but not snug. It does tend to rattle around as I walk along.........makes my willy sound like it's being taken for a walk..............
    LOL!! Love it
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hyades View Post
    LOL! I'd be freaking out if somone wouldn't show any discomfort..
    I remember I screamed in shock when I got my vch done. I was 100% sure it won't hurt at all. LOL
    Haha, I screamed too! I was losing my voice too, so it sounded pretty funny. I also swore quite a bit, but I always do when I get piercings (partially out of nervousness, partially from the pain). But hey, I've never gotten a piercing, no matter how much it hurt, that I regretted.

Oh, and here's what I'm going to switch my VCH over to soon (clear gems not blue).

http://www.piercings-body.com/titani...ell_14_ga.html
    I've also ordered some 5mm balls with red gems to put on my VCH (and nips soon! yay!), so they'll all match.

Hi, I'm Rachel

Current:
    Left Lobes x2, Left Tragus
    Right Lobes x2, Right Helix x2
    Navel
    VCH
    Horizontal Nipples

Want:
    3 more Left Lobe, 1 more Right Lobe, Right Daith, Right Double Tragus, Tongue Web

Oh, and my tumblr of course!

Quote Originally Posted by stretcher View Post
    The ball in the bcr of my P A is a good closure, but not snug. It does tend to rattle around as I walk along.........makes my willy sound like it's being taken for a walk..............
    Ha ha ha.. that made my day, hun!
    Current: 4 Lobes (10mm & 2.4mm), Tongue Web, Navel, Right & Left Nostril, VCH (2mm), Right Rook, Septum (3.2mm), Triangle (2.4mm), Left Tragus

RIP: 2 Sternum Microdermals, Horizontal Nipples, Right Conch

Tattoos: Falling Leaves on inner right wrist (AFI), Song Lyrics on right ribs (AFI)

I'm Helen

Oh i feel so hardcore now, my vch was the most painful one i had, but at least i did not scream or said any bad words

dpack_1

Quote Originally Posted by VeganRainbow View Post
    Oh i feel so hardcore now, my vch was the most painful one i had, but at least i did not scream or said any bad words
    Come back to me when you pierce your own apadravya... twice... freehand, no clamps... even if you dont have the required dangly bits :P

I kinda shouted out, but had forgotten what it was like to get pierced, it had been my first piercing for about 10 years lol. Since then I've never really flinched or cried out, nips I did make a remark about it hurting but also that it wasn't as bad as I thought and with the second one I was kinda 'oooooh-aaah' but that was about it

I don't feel hardcore with what I've had done lol mebbe if/when I go for outers I'll feel like that
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post

I don't feel hardcore with what I've had done lol mebbe if/when I go for outers I'll feel like that
    I think nipple piercings are pretty hardcore. They were my favorite when I had them, my nips feel too soft now, without a metal bar going through them lol. But yeah, people are normally pretty impressed when they find out someone has nipple rings.

Hi, I'm Rachel

Current:
    Navel
    VCH
    Horizontal Nipples

Want:
    3 more Left Lobe, 1 more Right Lobe, Right Daith, Right Double Tragus, Tongue Web

True! I think I feel that because ideally I'd love to have skin removal/cutting/scarification, tongue splitting and ear pointing and the like and see those as hardcore lol, I look at too many things on the net and end up wanting them hehe. But I have to say my nipples were the most painful I've ever had done but again, quick and a cinch to heal. I think sitting for 2 and a half hours being tattooed was more hardcore for me

Ohhh.... I'm now all about the triangle piercing <3. Dpack got me all excited over the triangle when he said 7 of 10 girls are suitable for it.
    For the septum one.. I know I'll get it! And now I want nipple piercings too (both <3!!) they are super pretty... xD.

Btw, my vch was done 6 years after my navel. I was a good girl for all these years :P. But nooo moreee! I want piercings, LOTS of them. xD

Current piercings:
    Navel, 2x lobe, VCH, Tragus, Anti-Helix Microdermal

I don't think I'm going to get the triangle, one genital piercing is enough for me. (Well, for now. )
    The healing time of the triangle piercing is what puts me off, because my piercings rarely heal fast, and most of the time take a little bit longer than normal. (But, a lot of these were before I knew about sea salt soaks and proper piercing aftercare.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyades View Post
    Btw, my vch was done 6 years after my navel. I was a good girl for all these years :P. But nooo moreee! I want piercings, LOTS of them. xD
    Actually, I've only gotten started with piercing since I turned 18, which was only a year ago. Before then, I just had each lobe done once. It started when I wanted to get my tragus done. "Just this, then maybe one or two more on my ears..."

Oh, and Hazel, your tattoo is definitely more hardcore than any piercing I have, I can't imagine sitting there for something that hurt for 2 1/2 hours!!!
    I remember when your tattoo was your avatar, it turned out really pretty.

Hi, I'm Rachel

Current:
    Navel
    VCH
    Horizontal Nipples

Want: