Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: VCH Experience

Red face VCH Experience

Hello lovelies!

I decided to post on this part of the forum too, since it's an adult part, which is more appropriate for questions/photos.
    As you may have read on another part of the forum, I got a vch done last week. I wanted it for quite long, actually well very long, but never had the guts do get it done.
    Luckily a friend of mine got hers done two weeks before and told me about her experience. That got me very excited and I had to get an appointment ASAP.

I waited for my pay day and then for the very important Monday. Even if I was super excited for the whole week I was waiting, I got so nervous that I started shaking. LOL.

Anyway I went to the one (and only) piercer in our area, that is known for being a great piercer. Plus she did my navel a couple of years ago.

We talked about the part, procedure and then we have chosen the Jewell. I went for the blingest thing I could see xD. The upper ball is almost too big, but honestly.. it doesn't bother me and I love it. The size is 4mm for the lower and 6mm for the upper. The lower ball is a regular steel ball with a white rhinestone, and the upper is super blingy.

After some chit chat, and me sitting on the chair and spreading my legs (I tried not to think about it, because honestly it's not such a big deal) she cleaned everything, marked the spot and took her equipment. At this point I stopped watching, because I got scared for a second or two.
    I'm not sure what I was blabbing about when the sharp pain came and I am sure I yelled a bad word xD. The pain was luckily over really quickly, and later I could feel some pinching while she was inserting the jewellery.

And then it was done! She told me to check it out, and since I was really happy with it well that was it.
    I could feel something between my legs, it hurt a bit but not in a very unpleasant way.

I got some tips on how to clean it and by then I stopped listening. I was way too happy, couldn't shop grinning.

:P I had no real problems with it, except that the 2nd and 3rd day it itched like mad for a couple of minutes. Luckily a SSS worked like magic.

And then a day ago it itched again, since I managed to somehow pull it :(.

Sadly, ti seems I am a big wuss since I haven't 'tested' it out yet. It feels healed, even the swelling went away. And here and there the bar moves and I can see something like 1-2mm of the stick. :o

I know that it's supposed to feel great, and it did when I was on my way home in the car and we got over some bumps, and even during cleaning under the shower is completely awesome.. But then again I'm just like.. What if I do something wrong and it's never going to feel right xD.

I'm waiting for my new jewellery to get it changed to something longer (now it's 10mm and sometimes the ball hides under the hood, which doesn't really bother me) and lighter (titanium ftw!).
    Plus sometimes I get this numb feeling, where the curve of the stick is.. :o Maybe it's too short? I'm not really sure, but the piercer said that if that's the case I should try with 12mm if it won't be too much for me.

Btw, are pictures allowed here? Or links to pictures, since it's an intimate piercing? xD
    I know that when I got my vch done I couldn't find enough pictures of it.

I know that everything may sound so-so, but I'm really pleased with the position and look of the piercing. Even the feel of it is great, just needs a little bit of.. testing.

Healing experience:

Day 1: It bleed a little and hurt. It was also swollen, but I didn't notice that at the time.
    Day 2: Bleeding stopped, it only remained swollen and hurt. IT also itched.
    Day 3-5: Swollen and hurt a bit. Plus it itched.
    Day 6: Stopped hurting, I managed to somehow pull the piercing and it bleed for a couple of hours.
    Day 7: Swelling got away, sometimes it felt a bit tender, but otherwise it was healing great. It started itching for a couple of minutes, eek!
    Day 8-9: Feels healed.
    Day 10: It was feeling healed so I decided to go for a test run. Some tenderness but otherwise it was fine.
    Day 11: It's a bit tender, but otherwise fine.
    Day 12: It feels healed, but now I realized I need a smaller ball, because when I sit it gets cought between my lips. Weird.
    Day 13: Today I changed my piercing. For some it may be too soon, but I couldn't stand the bigger ball getting stuck when I sat down. Plus the piercing got irritated because of it, and the hole was becoming red. So I washed my hands, got a pair of rubber gloves, and heated up the SS. I put a towel on my bed and got myself a mirror, so I could see better. First I hold both balls with my hands and started unscrewing the bigger one (opper one, it unscrewed to the left). Then I took the ball off, and dropped it in the hot SS. After that I took off my piercing and dropped it also in the SS. I rubbed it a bit for better cleaning and then dried it. When everything was clean and dry, I put some lube on the stick and inserted it from the upper part (didn't want to hit my clit!!). It went in smoothly. Then I struggled to get the lower ball on, since it was a hard to reach spot... Anyway I managed to do it! Now everything is SO MUCH BETTER. I should leave it alone for a couple of days. I'll report how it goes, so far I'm super happy because I can normally sit down.
    Day 14: Yesterday I changed the lower ball to a 5mm one, because it felt a bit too big for me... Now, it feels fine, a bit sore if I touch it at the top. But that will go away in a couple of days. So far it's good.
    Day 15: Nope.. after getting wet all over the day (because of the unwanted stimulation) and after feeling soreeee on the piercing I decided to change the lower ball to my first one which is 4mm. Now hopefully it will be fine. I don't want to change it ever again until it's healed. :(
    Day 16-19: Everything is good so far.
    Day 20: Piercin g is SORE. Outside it's freezing and whenever I stay outside for longer periods of time I can feel the little steel thing between my legs. It also gets a bit tender. D: After play time I'm waiting for it to calm down... ughhhh.
    Day 21: Went to the piercer. She'll give me a cream on wednesday. I have a small indent/wound because of the excessive swelling.
    Day 22: At 6am a terrible itching woke me up. It didn't pass for more than 2 hours! Later I applied a hot chamomille compress which did the trick. Swelling went down, itching also. Hopefully it will not happen again during next night.
    Day 23-27: All is fine. When it gets super cold I can feel the banabar... :o The last day I played again with it, and it was fine. Actually AWESOME!!
    Day 28: Got my piercing changed. I ordered a titanium 4/6 blue bananabar (12mm instead of 10mm) and I managed to poke myself a couple of times while changing it.
    Day 31: Feels heal, is comfortable.. I can't feel it anymore while I'm walking and so on.. ;P But I know it's there so it makes things comfortable.

Btw I had my period the 1st week and the last week (day 28-31). I was using a menstrual cup, so no problems.

EDIT!:
    After the jewellery change (to a longer, 12mm one with 6mm on bottom and 4mm on top) my vch felt sooo much more comfortable. I also got my tongue tickler balls and I tried everything with my dear. FANTASTIC
    Last edited by Hyades; 12-27-2010 at 01:40 PM.

Current piercings:
    Navel, 2x lobe, VCH, Tragus, Anti-Helix Microdermal

Congrats again on the new shiny! Sounds like you had a wonderful experience too!

Only test it when you feel ready to and try not to worry or over analyse things, that's when people get worked up! You can't damage yourself or do anything wrong unless you plan to pull it forcefully which you won't do as you know your own body! The titanium will help with the itching, the numbness is a new one on me but if the bar can move and there is some bar showing then it should be fine but most people find experimenting with different jewellery helps.

So the top ball is bigger than the bottom one? I had mine the other way round haha, wanted the bigger ball where the actions was

18+ genital photos aren't allowed on this forum any more.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Awww that's so sad (the photos part). I mean, I'm pretty sure people would want to see how it's supposed to look like. :/ At least I was like that. Hmm....

Well my hood is smaller, so 4mm is a perfect fit for me. Maybe 5mm would work too. And the numbness is a weird thing tbh. It happens when it moves a bit, hmm.. now that I think of it, it's probably because of the upper jewell. Because one day I noticed a dent in the shape of the upper ball on the outer labia. :o Weird. I will stop thinking about it for now, and hopefully the change of jewell will fix everything. It's probably because everything seems to lean on one side, since I'm not very simmetrically build.

I think I'll swtich the 6mm to a 5mm. Would 4mm be too small for the upper ball? The piercing is 1,6mm large. So it shouldn't just be a real problem.. I think?

The upper balls looks something like this:

it's super pretty, so I am really hoping it's not causing the numbness.. tho I'm really not sure if it's suitable for a healing piercing (it doesn't do anything bad except when leaning on the labia).

Anyway the upper ball is super sparkly, I saw a similar one in the bjs store.
    Last edited by Hyades; 11-25-2010 at 05:08 PM.

Current piercings:

My upper ball is only a 3 or 4 mm (I can't remember which) and the bottom is 6mm. I think a smaller ball on top would look fine, I've never seen a VCH with a bigger top ball than bottom. Too bad they don't allow photos anymore, I'm really curious to see how it looks.
    Oh, and the super sparkly ball sounds awesome, I'm jealous

Hi, I'm Rachel

Current:
    Left Lobes x2, Left Tragus
    Right Lobes x2, Right Helix x2
    Navel
    VCH
    Horizontal Nipples

Want:
    3 more Left Lobe, 1 more Right Lobe, Right Daith, Right Double Tragus, Tongue Web

Oh, and my tumblr of course!

Ohhh... well it looks fantastic, I love all the bling. xD At first I couldn't stop checking it out, sinc it is si sparkly!
    I'm pretty sure I could link you in a private message, if that isn't against the rules :o.

I didn't know it's not common to have a bigger ball on top, lol. I know the piercer said it's fine when I picked the ball, but that it may be a tad too big.
    But I'd do all for the super bling xD.

Anyway, I don't think I would have enough room for a 6mm ball under the hood. I think my hood is kind of shallow and short? :o

Current piercings:

Yep, feel free to send me a private message, I'm pretty sure it's not against the rules, they just don't want to get in trouble for minors seeing "adult" photos here (even if it is posted in the 18+ section).
    I'm thinking of shortening the bar on mine to a 8mm, it's a little long at 10 (though I think I just have a short hood). The 6mm ball rests outside the hood more than under it, but it still feels good and I like the way it looks.

Hi, I'm Rachel

Current:
    Navel
    VCH
    Horizontal Nipples

Want:
    3 more Left Lobe, 1 more Right Lobe, Right Daith, Right Double Tragus, Tongue Web

Did you get my reply? I can't see anything I sent in the 'sent' box, so I was wondering.

Hi, I'm Rachel

Current:
    Navel
    VCH
    Horizontal Nipples

Want:

Got it! ^^

Current piercings:

Added my unproblematic healing journal !

Current piercings:

Very helpful healing journal, thanks Hyades

Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast