Thread: tongue healing

Default tongue healing

Hey guys,

I had my tongue pierced 3 years ago and have had no problems at all, but have now got a final stage graduate interview in the city on Tuesday and don't think it would be "approved" of in the interview. However, I love my piercing so don't wanna lose it! I thought about one of the clear ones, but think it would still be noticed. If I was to take it out for the day, is it likely to close up? How quickly do they close up? I had a look round and couldn't find anything about it. If anyone can suggest anything about time scales etc. I would really appreciate it!

Thanks a lot

Sarahtee
    xxx

https://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/online_store/tongue_retainers_435.cfm

Tongue retainer, should make it invisible. Plus it's only 4 so you've hardly got anything to lose.

Looks good, but it's an entire day of group exercises, presentations etc. I'd probably end up fiddling with it cos it'd be new! Definately worth a shot though - cheers!

I'm not sure about how long it takes but I've heard that its not long at all. I personally wouldn't leave mine out for any longer than 15 - 20 minutes.
    Piercings - 5mm lobe, 6mm lobe , tragus, nostril, septum (2mm), 2 center tongue piercings, labret, right and left side of lip, VCH.

Retired - Scaffold, 2 x 1.6 Lobes

my mate lost hers for nearly a week and it didnt close up, shes had hers about 3 years aswell, im not sure id chance mine but tis up 2 u.

The retainers will likely be more than enough to hide it.