Thread: Nipples!

Default Nipples!

Hi, thought you professionals out there would probably be the most experienced people to ask - is it possible that some nipples are too small to pierce? Mine are pretty small, I really don't want to be disappointed/really embarrassed when I go to get them pierced soon!

Thanks
    I'm Katie (:
    Current mods: conch, navel, tragus, lobes
    Wants: nipples, nape, forward helix, hip MD.

Facebook (:

Are you female? If so just remember that men get their nipples pierced too...are theirs are considerably smaller than most womens. Mine are pretty small are were fine to be pierced. Even people with inverted nipples can have them pierced. Btw I'm not a professional but that's just my opinion and experience.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

dpack_1

Yeah, as a girl you wont have any issues of being too small. Only a very few amount of guys are too small to get nipples done, but as long as you're not 12 years old and completely undeveloped there's no reason at all why you couldnt get yours pierced.

Thanks very much, that's really reassuring also - god this is embarrassing -.- : if they are fairly flat quite a lot of the time, is this an issue?
    I'm Katie (:
    Current mods: conch, navel, tragus, lobes
    Wants: nipples, nape, forward helix, hip MD.

Facebook (:

No, as I said above, people with inverted nipples can have them pierced. Have a look on the experiences section and you'll probably come across their experiences, if not I'll have a look for ya. Good luck if you get them done!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

When I went to Infinite in Phili they said that if the nipple doesn't have enough room to hold the piercing, meaning it will tear out if tugged on clothing ect., then they wouldnt recommend it, which basically means dont do it if the piercer who's looking at them say not to

LovelyLisa you can pierce them deeper and no problem...
    but i might be wrong i am bad professional :(