Thread: Where to do Piercings ?

Default Where to do Piercings ?

Hello There !

I'm 15 and i would like to do "Eyebrow" piercing I know that there is a risk in doing this kind of piercing so i want to ask you where i should do it ?

I live in England , Coventry i don't know any good places around here only Blue Banana which have very awful reputation.

So i wait for your advice.

Thank You Matheus

I go to passion and pain in Leamington Spa which isn't that far away really as I travel from Junction 1 to have mine done there.

Quote Originally Posted by mrhappy View Post
    I go to passion and pain in Leamington Spa which isn't that far away really as I travel from Junction 1 to have mine done there.
    Did you had any piercings done there or you go there to do one ?

Its where I get mine done. That is where everyone goes for piercings and tattoo's in my family now and my dad has been to a lot of places over the years and says they are the best tattooist for miles around. They are very reasonably priced and do a great job. If you are under 16, you will need parental consent and them to sign a form from what I can remember (may have dreamed the last bit up though)

Hop on a train to Brum it only takes 20 mins from Coventry and go to MBA it's pretty easy to get to, you just keep walking straight from new street, down corporation street and it's by the law courts. I'm not sure if they'll pierce you at 15 though so you'd need to call to check with them.
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear
    : 2 x helix, conch & rook
    Left ear: helix, conch & tragus
    Tongue web, nostril, septum
    Triangle, VCH & 2 x outers

Okay ;3 Thanks both of you :*