View Poll Results: What age bracket do you fall into?

Voters
281. You may not vote on this poll
  • 15 and under

13 4.63%
  • 16 - 20

114 40.57%
  • 21 - 25

97 34.52%
  • 26 - 30

26 9.25%
  • 31 - 35

14 4.98%
  • 36 - 40

13 4.63%
  • 41 - 45

3 1.07%
  • 46 - 50

1 0.36%
  • Over 50

0 0%
  • Mind your own business!

0 0%
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: How old are you?

I'm 19, but adults always seem to think I'm 16-17, which I find highly insulting seeing how most kids that age act.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

Quote Originally Posted by Byronic View Post
    I still get asked for ID sometimes and I'm 32!
    This reminded me of being in asda a few weeks ago, I was at the self service and someone had to come over to agree I was over 21 (or is it 25 now?) for wine and he asked for my ID and when I looked at him (quite shocked)he just said 'oh! wait no, never mind' I kinda felt gutted lol! Then again I've hardly ever been ID'd in my life, few times when I was 16 and 17 trying to get served or into clubs etc but that's about it
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Heh, I've barely ever been ID'd when out in pubs or clubs, but it's always in a supermarket since they have to assume you're over 25 now. It's usually really daft since the cashier is obviously way younger than me. Usually when I show them my driving licence the end up apologising!
    Current: 4 Lobes (10mm & 2.4mm), Tongue Web, Navel, Right & Left Nostril, VCH (2mm), Right Rook, Septum (3.2mm), Triangle (2.4mm), Left Tragus

RIP: 2 Sternum Microdermals, Horizontal Nipples, Right Conch

Tattoos: Falling Leaves on inner right wrist (AFI), Song Lyrics on right ribs (AFI)

I'm Helen

Quote Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
    I feel like I stopped aging at 17. I'm 21. :-/
    Same here!!!! prob even less!
    ~Current~
    tongue web
    Industrial
    Tragus
    Daith
    Both nipples horizontal and vertical
    Septum
    6 lobes(pair @ 4g)
    4 lower back dermals
    Female guiche
    Outer labia
    2 Scarifications

~Retired~
    Napes
    Dermals
    Corsets
    Suspensions

i dont think ill ever age past about 19 or 20 in my head

cheers
    froovs

I like that one of the age brackets is 21 - 25.

Having just turned 25 (and feeling ever day of it!) I am chuffed that I still fit in a moderately low age category

Haha

I'm 21, but I often get mistaken for 15/16. My bf said it makes him feel dirty when people say that (he's 23 lol).

I don't think you're ever too old to get body mods done. As for too young, it depends on the mod. If it's something that's permanent, then I think someone should be at least 18, but that's more to do with the fact that I think people need to think about permanent mods a bit more. I've known a couple of people that got tattoos on a whim, and picked some crappy design that they hate a week later. But that's more mental maturity than physical ^^

23 and often get mistaken for younger.

18, but people either guess 3 years under or over-no idea why but tis always 15 or 21 :s.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I don't think there's any such thing as "too old" for mods. If you want to change your body, do it.

I got a bunch of piercings and a tattoo in my early 20's, now I'm late 20's I'm back for more. Well not more really just a change.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue