Thread: OMG i am so frustrated....

Default OMG i am so frustrated....

i have just been in cornwall for the week (hence a lack of spam on the forums :P ) and i was in Bude with all the pretty surfer people, and there was a piercing studio

You know when u just have an itch? well....all i could think was "snug piercing, snug piercing..." cos my snug is.... very defined.. and pokes out a lot, so i want it done with a bar

Anyway, my parents got all pissed off with me and i couldnt get it :( Still i will retry for my septum in a few weeks

On the bright side, i got a sweet new glass 10mm flesh tunnel
    10mm Outer Conch (punched @ 8mm), 3.2mm Helix, 22mm Lobe (scalpeled to 12mm from nothing), 2x 10mm lobe, Transverse lobe through both tunnels, 11mm Labret (was 16mm), 16mm Septum, Branding on left middle finger, 2x lingual frenectomy,subdermal implant in hand, Biomechanical Chest Piece + loads retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumley
    Think i polished mine 3 times in the month! Not so clean at the moment, but it's still perfect in every other way.
    http://iam.bmezine.com/?HELLS_MoNkEy

Aww thats a shame.. hopefully you will be able to get it some other time. I know what you mean by the itch haha.. i am craving a new piercing atm but im waiting til after exams. Good luck with the septum!

hehe, thank you But i bet i chicken out again lol

Hopefully

I was wondering, considering that "the itch" seems to be quite common, what do other people do when they get it if they are unable to get a new piercing? Play pierce perhaps?

10mm Outer Conch (punched @ 8mm), 3.2mm Helix, 22mm Lobe (scalpeled to 12mm from nothing), 2x 10mm lobe, Transverse lobe through both tunnels, 11mm Labret (was 16mm), 16mm Septum, Branding on left middle finger, 2x lingual frenectomy,subdermal implant in hand, Biomechanical Chest Piece + loads retired.

Think i polished mine 3 times in the month! Not so clean at the moment, but it's still perfect in every other way.

Your septum will be so much better tho!!! The wait will be so much worth it!!!
    Ears:

-Right Rook, Right Helix, Right Tragus, 2 x lobe in each ear.

- Navel x 2, Nipple, Tongue, Septum

ohhh yer i kno wat u mean the itch to get somting every time u step into a piercers...

Lobes 22mm
    Second lobes 6mm
    Third lobes 1.6mm
    1 Auricle
    1 Pinna
    1 Vertical helix
    Right conch
    Snakebites
    Tongue 3.2mm
    Septum 1.6mm

Quote Originally Posted by HELLS_MoNkEy
    hehe, thank you But i bet i chicken out again lol

Hopefully

I was wondering, considering that "the itch" seems to be quite common, what do other people do when they get it if they are unable to get a new piercing? Play pierce perhaps?

I love play piercing. As I'm a sort of 'house husband' (without the marriage bit) I've been known to pierce myself a few times before I do the housework. That way you can really feel them as you move. Then it's just a case of taking them out and cleaning up (to prevent any infections) before picking the kids up from school. It certainly makes the housework far more interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by rebekah
    ohhh yer i kno wat u mean the itch to get somting every time u step into a piercers...
    I work in a shop with a piercing studio. Enough said

Quote Originally Posted by UKPunk
    I love play piercing. As I'm a sort of 'house husband' (without the marriage bit) I've been known to pierce myself a few times before I do the housework. That way you can really feel them as you move. Then it's just a case of taking them out and cleaning up (to prevent any infections) before picking the kids up from school. It certainly makes the housework far more interesting!
    hehe cool

i have been wanting to try this for a while, as previous holes i have made in myself have made me feel very satisfied. I find it almost meditative I could get the needles using a friends credit card, but i wouldnt know properly how to despose of them. Not only that, but as i am still 17, i live with my parents, and they would kill me if they found the needles!!! Or try and get me to see a shrin or something lol