Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fake body piercing

Cool Fake body piercing

was having a chat with a friend about fake body piercing today and wanted to know what everyone thought about them?
    i dont ware fake jewelry but i do occasionally turn my curved bar bell around to look like i have my conch done (cant afford it you see)
    this cheating? think fake body piercing just dont look right?
    current piercing right ear: 3 lobe, 1st stretched to 14mm, 2nd to 3mm & 2 helix going across my ear
    left ear: 3 lobe, 1st stretched to 14mm and 1 helix. plus i have my smily
    want: Kingfisher tattoo on my right calf, portraits on my back, plus many more tattoos =]

Senior Member quotidianaubergine's Avatar

I'm a libertarian, people can do what they want! I suppose false piercings are mostly popular with school-aged kids who aren't allowed or old enough to get the real thing, it's normal adolescent experimentation.
    currently: 1st lobes, 2nd lobes, nostril

retired: 1.6mm lobes, 6mm lobes, snug, 2 x helix, septum, 2 x nostril, 5mm lobes, labret, 8mm lobes, left tragus, right conch, right double forward helix

I don't see the big deal if a person likes it... I might think it's a little stupid but it's not my body (I don't think the flipping the CBB around like you were saying is stupid though) so it doesn't bother me. All kinds of women wear clip-on earrings! And I just remembered that when I was like 10 or 11 I had this fake ring that was supposed to look like a CBR and I wore it on the top of my ear like a helix piercing.
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

yeah when i was younger i wore magnetic ones and clip in ones and stuff but my mate just thinks its wrong. the only time i dont like them is when they look obviously fake like some of the lip studs and fake stretches
    current piercing right ear: 3 lobe, 1st stretched to 14mm, 2nd to 3mm & 2 helix going across my ear
    want: Kingfisher tattoo on my right calf, portraits on my back, plus many more tattoos =]

Yeah, fake stretching stuff is weird. I can deal with fake plugs but fake tapers? Come on.
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

I dont mind them,
    till the person starts saying they're real,
    that annoys me :L

ohh, I used to wear fake plugs cause I loved the look of them but had to wait till I was 16 to streach past 1.6mm, but I realised it looked weird on me tbh so I just got some labrets instead
    Pierced;
    9mm Lobes, Second Lobes, Right Tragus, Left Helix, Right Nostril, Central Labret, Inverse Navel, Tongue, Left Conch.

2 Tattoos, a joker pinup on my leg and "into a beautiful manchester sunset" on my hip.
    Her tongues the ink and she write in a romantic slant

I don't think there's anything wrong with it, some people just like the look of it and don't want to get something mroe permanent. I used to wear a fake nose ring when I was like 10 (managed to get it done when I was 11) which is still too young IMO so I think it's better for kids to have fake ones instead of real ones.
    Current piercings: 7 in each ear, both tragus, both forward helix, 2 right nostril, ring in left nostril, septum. 3 lower lip piercings, webbing, 2 micro dermals in my chest, left nipple, bottom navel, VCH
    Retired: 2 eyebrow micro dermals, 2 eyebrow rings, both cheeks, 2 lip piercings, top navel
    Future: Lots! Erm my conchs, some surface bars in my chest

At the end of the day if you can achieve a similar affect to a piercing without going through the months of healing, gooy stuff and slopping sea salt soaks all over yourself why shouldn't you :P?

(My Answer: Because when piercings are real there's unlimited amounts of different shineys to go in them and real piercings are so very lovely... <3 <3 <3 :P)

Seriously though I don't even care if people pretend they're real if you like the look of them but are too young / too poor / too scared to have it done properly, safely and to look after it then fake piercings are the perfect answer because they do not endanger your body
    Body Piercer and Creator of Body Poetry
    A Body Piercing advice site complete with fully detailed aftercare guides.

Quote Originally Posted by kuku View Post
    At the end of the day if you can achieve a similar affect to a piercing without going through the months of healing, gooy stuff and slopping sea salt soaks all over yourself why shouldn't you :P?

(My Answer: Because when piercings are real there's unlimited amounts of different shineys to go in them and real piercings are so very lovely... <3 <3 <3 :P)

Seriously though I don't even care if people pretend they're real if you like the look of them but are too young / too poor / too scared to have it done properly, safely and to look after it then fake piercings are the perfect answer because they do not endanger your body
    Totaly agree there =]

I wear a fake taper sometimes. It's really cool! <3

:P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast