Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fake body piercing

dont know why

Quote Originally Posted by kuku View Post
    At the end of the day if you can achieve a similar affect to a piercing without going through the months of healing, gooy stuff and slopping sea salt soaks all over yourself why shouldn't you :P?

(My Answer: Because when piercings are real there's unlimited amounts of different shineys to go in them and real piercings are so very lovely... <3 <3 <3 :P)

Seriously though I don't even care if people pretend they're real if you like the look of them but are too young / too poor / too scared to have it done properly, safely and to look after it then fake piercings are the perfect answer because they do not endanger your body
    Very well said! 100% agree.
    Last edited by julianajewellry; 06-06-2016 at 03:59 PM. Reason: improve

ancient thread, closed.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123