Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: The importance of saline solution and how to make it, plus Aseptic Technique 101

Excellent post. Thank you for the effeort!

Thanks for this. Great info!

Informative post - Thanks!

Really good post thank you

What a brilliant post! EXTREMELY informative, very helpful!

Thank you was very helpful
    Ella
    Current: lobes x2 in each, right tragus, right rook, standard navel
    Retired: 3rd lobes, left helix, left forward helix, right nostril, right first lobe stretched to 10mm
    Tattoos: FiancÚ on wrist, dreamcatcher on back

If you want something you've never had, you must do something you've never done.

Good to know thanks!
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

I just use salty water, really. Sea salt.

Very helpful, thanks.
    Last edited by Boo; 05-09-2015 at 04:45 PM. Reason: merged posts

I've just read the beginning of this thread and it's great information for anyone thinking of having a piercing.

This might sound dumb but I want to ask about the saline solution. I've got saline pods that I use to clean my piercings. You can be saline solution in bottles to clean contact lenses and eyes, etc. Is this the same solution as the pods I've been using?
    Right ear......2 x lobes, 2 x helix. Left ear......2 x lobes, 2 x helix. Left side of nose.
    Retired......3rd piercings on right and left lobe.
    Rejected......navel piercing
    Now the proud owner of both a left and right tragus piercing.
    Left conch.
    Looking forward to some more Neometal and Industrial Strength earrings.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLoveLace View Post
    I've just read the beginning of this thread and it's great information for anyone thinking of having a piercing.

This might sound dumb but I want to ask about the saline solution. I've got saline pods that I use to clean my piercings. You can be saline solution in bottles to clean contact lenses and eyes, etc. Is this the same solution as the pods I've been using?
    It's a wonderful post isn't it?

As long as it is just saline and nothing else then it's fine, doesn't matter what format it comes in really.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<