Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Apadravya retired, but what a ride!

Quote Originally Posted by sevenft View Post
    Right. Well excuse me if your girlfriend's subjective assessment doesn't convince me. Obviously it doesn't matter because if she doesn't care or even notice, then it's all good. That doesn't mean the piercing doesn't behave like a typical piercing, which is all I'm saying. And if going to the gym doesn't affect your "situation", you can't possibly be doing much while you're there. Most people break a sweat at the gym. But whatever... you're just an amazingly clean person.

People tout their piercings as being awesome all the time, but few are honest about all the pros and cons. Too many guys kid themselves into thinking that penis piercings are the best thing ever. Sure they are definitely cool, but give me a break.
    Haha okay you are right but everyone else is wrong. There's no need to take it so personally, while you listed your cons, these are my opinions. Like the other posted stated, as did I, maybe your larger gauge affected the smell. Maybe I am mr. clean or genetically gifted. As for my dick not smelling after the gym, that's a low blow and a personal attack because you don't like reading what I have to say.

Yes, my piercing is awesome. My girlfriend and other women have taken it just fine. It is the best thing ever, sex is great for both of us and you know why because no matter how wet she gets there's friction keeping my dick happy and alive. So your con of discomfort for you is just you specific as is my penis not smelling, that is me specific and my opinion. Does this mean that everyone with an apa has the same pros and cons as you? Why should I not be proud of my piercing? I really think it was the best thing ever for me. It's my first and only piercing. I am proud of myself for going through it and having the patience to look after it daily.

People like you feel they are greater than others because they have had piercings for longer or have more than a newer average member. So you try belittling tactics, generalizing everyone. I had great respect for you and your opinions but what can I say now. I probably won't contribute to this thread as I don't wish to fight about it. Good luck with the PA.

My penis says hi!
    Last edited by Chumley; 10-19-2010 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by freedevil View Post
    As for my dick not smelling after the gym, that's a low blow and a personal attack because you don't like reading what I have to say.
    No, because it's straight up bullshit. People sweat at the gym, and piercings sweat. If you go and do a couple crunches without breaking a sweat, that's fine. But don't tell us that you can go to the gym (suggesting that you actually worked out and broke a sweat) and come home with your situation smelling like a rose. That doesn't make any biological sense.

I don't have a problem with people enjoying their apadravya. I enjoyed mine. I didn't want to remove it, but I did. I do have a problem with people like you exaggerating how great it is. People are rarely honest and make this piercing seem like it's the greatest ever, when truly, it's more complicated than that.

If your girlfriend's idea of a "normal penis smell" includes a little funk, then that's great for you. I'm not into women that like funk.

Also, if you're "throwing a hotdog down a hallway", yeah the apadravya will provide you with some necessary friction. I'm not doing that so... I don't know what to say.
    Current:
    PA (0ga), guiche ladder (3 @ 6ga), lorum/hafada (2ga)

Retired:
    apadravya (4ga), amphallang (10ga), frenum (8ga), guiche (6ga), lorum (6ga)

Gallery:

http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/for...tachmentid=969

Once again you stoop to low levels. It's really mature to call someone's girlfriend nasty and loose. Why don't you be a man for a change and talk directly to me and stick to the topic at hand. My point was simple and direct, instead of using fragrance free soaps which do not actually help cleaning, I use regular soap. There's a difference between sweat/pee smell to a piercing odor. That's a stench that can't be missed, you suffer from it, that's not my problem (you claim this smell comes within hours of showering). I just think you are insecure and have no idea what you're talking about. This is a piercing forum, I can freely and openly say I enjoy and love mine. It didn't work out for you so now you'll parade around being bitter and personally attacking people. Besides, who are you tell people they exaggerate the use of their apa, you can't even seem to use it. How do you know how much fun it can be?

I doesn't seem like you know much about vaginas either. Being tight or loose is irrelevant. Women don't pick tightness of their vagina just like you didn't command your dick size.
    Last edited by freedevil; 10-19-2010 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by freedevil View Post
    There's a difference between sweat/pee smell to a piercing odor. That's a stench that can't be missed, you suffer from it, that's not my problem (you claim this smell comes within hours of showering).
    Do you have trouble reading? I said that if you weren't religious about cleaning the barbell, then the smell could be unpleasant. This is true for most any piercing, but especially for a penis piercing. Being a circumcised guy, I never had problems with a "pee smell" until getting the piercing. If you urinate and don't clean the piercing immediately afterward (obviously difficult for people that work during the day), then you'll have a bit of funk at the end of the day. Might not be a lot, might not be a big deal, but it's there.

There are different degrees of piercing odor. I never had a problem with a "stench" because I kept clean. I had a problem with the fact that ANY degree of odor could be caused by a piercing there, which is unfortunate because that's just how it is. You said your girl calls it a "normal penis smell" and I'm contending that after the gym, your piercing is highly likely to have even just a small odor. That's all I'm saying. You're pretending like there is NEVER an odor which is ridiculous and misleading. People can have different notions of a "normal penis smell", so using your girl's subjective assessment as proof is meaningless.

Here's my take on our interaction:

sevenft: "Cleaning the apadravya was annoying. If it wasn't really clean, it could smell, and keeping it really clean 24/7 is basically impossible. Just gotta be aware of it"
    freedevil: "My apadravya never smells and my girlfriend loves it!"
    sevenft: "Bullshit man, it probably smells at times and you don't know it."
    freedevil: "Nope, it never smells!!!"

See why I've got the problem with your statements? I'm not trying to trash the apadravya. I said that I enjoyed it. But like all piercings, it requires attention for a number of reasons.
    Current:
    PA (0ga), guiche ladder (3 @ 6ga), lorum/hafada (2ga)

Retired:
    apadravya (4ga), amphallang (10ga), frenum (8ga), guiche (6ga), lorum (6ga)

Gallery:

http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/for...tachmentid=969

Unfortunately after such a good initial write-up, I'm going to have to close this thread now that it has turned unpleasant.

And a reminded, you can no longer post pictures of your genitals on the forum... even one as tiny as yours freedevil.
    10mm PA, 5mm septum, baby rook, double nostril, outer conch, loads retired | *gold star*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12