Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I'm going bald!

Thankyou Hazel Only 28 days until the big shave. Grandads really deteriorated over the past couple of weeks and I'm really praying he gets to see me do it! Due to the radiotherapy he's losing his hair now, so I'm even more determined

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Hey guys, just an update. Grandad passed away at approx 6.05am this morning, surrounded by his family with his wife of 51 years holding his hand. Just over 4 months after his initial diagnosis. He went in his sleep, peaceful as anything. Thankyou to everyone who has donated and please keep donating. We're all pretty devastated, in the end he deteriorated very fast and it has been a massive shock. But we're holding together. Thanks again.

Now
    philtrum. tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Aw sweetie so sorry. God it's bloody fast isn't it.
    My thoughts are with you and your family.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Reading that brought back my own experience, mainly the shock of how quick it is.I'm really so very sorry, and my thoughts are with you and your family.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Thankyou you two. Sorry about your loss Soph, it was only recent wasn't it? I'm still waiting for it to sink in!

Now
    philtrum. tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Senior Member .Only.Streetlights.'s Avatar

I'm so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family.

I'm sure he was incredibly proud of what you're doing to help other people and families living in and facing similar painful situations.
    Queen C aka Cazaclysmic

I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. -Stephen Roberts

Yeah, my grandad died on the 29th October.I know what you mean, I still catch myself thinking about it, but it does get easier with time, hopefully your family will be a good support, i'd imagine that would really help.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Senior Member quotidianaubergine's Avatar

So sorry Becky, will be thinking about you.

Not far from your goal now, good luck for the big shave chuck xxx
    currently: 1st lobes, 2nd lobes, nostril

retired: 1.6mm lobes, 6mm lobes, snug, 2 x helix, septum, 2 x nostril, 5mm lobes, labret, 8mm lobes, left tragus, right conch, right double forward helix

Oh Becky so sorry to hear this, he is so proud of you though and it is still amazing what you are doing. I lost my dad to cancer, it's a cruel thing indeed. Hope the shave goes well and you reach your target hun xxx
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Really sorry to hear Becky, hope you're holding up okay. <3
    Sarah

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast