Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ring finger dermal

Still on day 3 I did end up cleaning 3x today as by mid day it was a bit weepy I thing blood n lymph lol don't look nice lol the weep not the piercing . By my evening clean it was looking happy I'm letting it breath but drying it properly is hard I struggle to get the paper towel under to make sure it is dry lol. Anyway that it till 2 morrow I will strap her down to protect from bed stuffs while healing x
    Current :

vertical labret , diath and standard lobes

Day 4
    Well was a bit frantic sorting out for car boot n banged it pretty hard last night so today I have minor tenderness n a bit of itching and bang it not to hard another two times again it's producing lymph n blood so I have been using chamomile and SSS to try sooth after the big bang. It's still sitting flush n a is aa bit itchy which I think is part of normal healing. Gunna sleep for a bit now and may report back later or 2 morrow x
    Current :

Oh wow thats gorgeous! Really want one but I gota give them up at the minute. Has to retire the skin diver in my right wrist. Completely flared up last week & decided to reject out of know where & cuoldnt get to piercer so was up A&E on friday! Its all good though just a little scab where they had to get all the crap out of it. Never mind still got my one in my left wrist though!!.

Hope yours goes well though, will be checking up on your diary. Will be really helpful deciding if I def having one or not!!

Good luck!!!
    Have:2 pairs lobe, tragus, forward helix tongue, navel, Tribal heart pattern on lower back, Star just above ankle, Fairy on waist , Capricorn symbol on wrist, 'J' behind ear, Heart below hip, Coloured stars from back of neck across right shoulder, Pattern on hand by thumb, Initials on out side of right wrist, Pattern on foot, 3 Flowers on left arm
    Retired:
    Tragus md, 2x wrist skindivers

Lol sorry to day is day 4 .
    Oh just tapped again today going through the door hurts for a sec the stops lol. I have found if I bend my finger in a strange way I can c where the post goes in and the hole lol looks healthy which makes me feel better but I won be bending my finger that way too often as I don't want to upset it . It's still sitting flush which has been what I was most anxious about so I'm very delighted so far . The piercer reckoned it wouldn't live past a week I'm touching wood that it will I think she was been a bit stingy lol.

Carly I'm glad someone may get benefit from my diary cuss I have seen so many pics on piercers websites but know life expectancy or anything I heard some one had had there for a least 3 months whether they still have it I don't know? I am still strapping it down and night though n if I can I will reduce to cleaning one at night before bed with SSS and more only if I need to .
    Current :

Sorry to hear about ur skin diver I had a dermal wrapped out in the past it hurt for a sec and bled shit loads while I was driving lol my last one was on my left hand between thumb n forefinger that hurt a lot more then this one for a while after from what I remember but that scar ain't to bad so don't worry to much about that. I can't wait to show mine of on sat got a mates party as it in a highly visible place lol
    Current :

Day 5
    It's feeling a bit bruised when I bend my finger still looks flush and no redness , slight lymph but that's it x

Ok from today will up date weekly unless anything come up with it in-between those times x x
    Current :

Ok it not as flush now the day has gone on but it's just enough to probablyslide a piece of tissue under I can see the hole may tape down harder before I was strapping it down a night just lightly but fingers crossed x
    Current :

its on my fav finger. i like it !!
    Piercing that I have now : left nostril,bottom navel,Left ear: 3 lobe ,/Right ear: 2 lobe, 1 helix

I want :
    -1 labret (right)

-tongue piercing :venom or center one
    Left ear:
    -high snug

Microdermals:2 under clavicule. 2 on lower back (dimple),

retired: 1 helix,1 anti-helix,3 lobes , 1 tragus.

I'VE BEEN FORCED BY A DOCTOR TO RETIRE MY TRAGUS AND NOW ITS CLOSED AND SHE FORCED ME FOR NOTHING...I'M REALLY MAD . now the bump will never go... nice for the self esteem

Lovely!!! It looks awesome!
    Current
    Ear lobes X 3 each
    Navel
    Nipples (12g)
    Surface Tragus (R)

Retired
    Labret
    Nipples (14g)
    Surface Tragus (L)
    Forward Helix (R)
    Tongue web
    VCH

Thank u for u kind comments

If any one has had or has still got there finger pierced like mine please let me know how long u have had ur x
    Current :

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast