Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lip piercing combinations!!!

Default Lip piercing combinations!!!

What lip piercing combinations do you like?? Maybe that you have or are getting!!!

I was thinking about getting spiderbites on the other side like a double snakebite thing with a vertical labret in the middle. Opinions???

What do you think would be better?

Pictures if possible.

Thanks
    Left ear; Lobes x 3, helix
    Right ear; Lobes x 3, scaffold, tragus
    Other; Spider bites on right side, nostril on left side and navel

Future;Lobes x 2, Rook, Daith, Nostril, Another few helix piercings and tragus, Nape, and who knows what else!

Also what is your opinion on lip piercings??? For or against?

Future;Lobes x 2, Rook, Daith, Nostril, Another few helix piercings and tragus, Nape, and who knows what else!

Personally I quite like the look of double spiderbites/snakebites but they can look pretty cluttered.Vertical labrets are nice,but I prefer them with medusa's or no other lip piercings,cos it can look too crowded.Depends a lot on the person's features though.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Senior Member Microdermal Melissa's Avatar

I have a medusa and vertical labret together

http://www.facebook.com/melissaos#!/...5&id=529681615

I think that's the only pic they are both visible
    I have:
    1lobe at 5mm & 3standard lobes -- 1 Tragus--- medusa --tongue -- tongue web---
    nipple--- navel--- vch --- fourchette - vertical labret

I used to also have:
    nape surface bar, 4microdermals, 2 lobes and hand web, madison

Tattoos
    Arabic on side rib cage
    Irish script top to bottom my spine
    Irish writing both feet
    Genital Tattoo ...

Yeah i was thinking it might be too cluttered with five lower lip piercings!!!! Idk though cause i might get the double snakebite thing and maybe a medusa or something to balence it out!

I like a medusa with one lower side lip done.

snake bites and labret look good
    or Medusa +angel bites.
    I recently saw a girl with a Medusa and left Monroe and it looked awesome too.
    I have snake bites a septum, and septum practically touches my lip so I guess you could count that as around my lip, and I love the snake bites+septum combination.
    ]
    I'm Carli, and I never come on here.
    piercings;
    current;
    septum [14g]
    cheeks [14g]
    ears stretched [20mm]
    medusa [14g]
    -
    removed;
    nose ring, snake bites.
    -
    want;
    nipples, bridge (maybe), anti-eyebrow microdermals (maybe), collarbone microdermals, sternum microdermal.

I like medusa's too they are nice!!! I am not a massive fan of septums on some people i think they have to have the right face and look for it! I do like the idea of snakebites and a medusa but i already have spiderbites on one side but i think a double snakebite and medusa would look good too cause it would be less cluttered and more balenced!

I am not sure how much my mum is gonna love more lip piercings cause she hates them!!! Though she got over my spiderbites surprisingly quickly!

Middle labret with circular barbell (14g) and snakebites streatched to 4g ^^
    Love mine

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast