Page 83 of 224 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293133183 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mental Health Thread

Scarred_pierced

Alex I was hesitant but I found it really helpful. When you find the motivation to go, it'll be worth it

My ex and the 'situation' as I'm going to call it is driving me nuts now. He will not leave me alone, he has messed with my head for 7 months now, is that not long enough to make a girl insecure and paranoid? Considering I'm those things anyway. He has ruined so much for me in the last 7 months and I am done. I'm breaking all contact, but he seems determined to destroy me before then, telling me he's done stuff with that person and this person and like I give a damn, go away. Yes you cheated on me, yes you led me on for months, you lied, but enough is enough.

I now have no trust for anyone and that means I'm going to have even more dysfunctional relationships and friendships, because you cannot trust anyone.

Thanks for the encouragement Jordan. It really does help.
    I hope you get everything with your ex sorted out. He sounds like an arsehole and not someone you should let into your life to bring you down!
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    I went through the same Rhianna, I hope things get better for you *hugs*

thanks . i feel better now about everything i got ill two days before and feel like the exam went horribly wrong! but its done now! just hope i made the grades for uni!

seen a few of your posts around here lately and i hope things start looking up for you
    piercings: 21
    retired: 9
    tattoos: 3
    future: who knows =D

Scarred_pierced

I'm sure you did, exams always seem more scary but examiners are a lot nicer markers than those that mark essays, I can promise you of that!

Yeah things are looking up, I'm being put on mood stabilisers soon so that should obv help as well. Although not sure how that'll work with the fluoxetine but there you go.

I'm realising and questioning a lot at the moment. It's an odd but good thing I think. Quite a few people have surprised me lately though. And again that has arguments for good and bad. Possibly might help not to overthink everything when i'm a little bit stoned.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Does anyone know of any good online si support forum/groups?
    Preferably a fairly laid back one, rather than one with a bajillion rules.
    Complete with a green straightjacket with circuit boards stuck all over!

Current: 1" lobes, 4g conches, septum, 6g helix, daithy- helix, helix industrial, bridge, 8g both nostrils, one lonely nipple and both cheeks, vert labret an a sternum micro. Forearm branding, calf cutting and a split tongue.
    Retired: Nape, neck and chest micros, nipple, 4g tongue, eyebrow, snakebites. Several lobes, labrets and nostrils. Rook ):
    Next up: moar leg!

And no tattoos D:

tumblr

Scarred_pierced

Recoveryourlife.com
    I found it helpful years ago, the chat rooms are brilliant for a distraction. There are different chat rooms for the severity of the conversation and the threads can have whatever in them as long as you state if they are triggering in the title.

Thanks, they seem really helpful
    A lot of forums seem to be over-eager with the ban hammer over ANY triggering material (it's hard to explain without any details at all! D: ), or have the conversational depth of a puddle - 'see a therapist!', and that's all you get.
    And then some of them are almost like pro-si. Which is odd.

I shall lurk. That's all I need I think.
    My three month record failed spectacularly.
    Complete with a green straightjacket with circuit boards stuck all over!

Current: 1" lobes, 4g conches, septum, 6g helix, daithy- helix, helix industrial, bridge, 8g both nostrils, one lonely nipple and both cheeks, vert labret an a sternum micro. Forearm branding, calf cutting and a split tongue.
    Retired: Nape, neck and chest micros, nipple, 4g tongue, eyebrow, snakebites. Several lobes, labrets and nostrils. Rook ):
    Next up: moar leg!

And no tattoos D:

tumblr

Kinda apprehensive about tonight. Thanks to an 'incident' at work, everyone now knows (well, the majority). Which makes me feel a bit . . .ashamed anyways. Guess at the end of the day they are what they are, and when they're on display people most likely will notice on them. Just got to hope they don't feel the need to comment. Working on fading my scars at the minute. And obviously getting to a better place so I don't feel the need to do it anymore.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Scarred_pierced

My doctor has forwarded the report from the psychiatrist. I can't same I'm enjoying reading it. Funnily enough the thing annoying me the most is all the typos. I also realised I was a little dishonest with him but there you go.
    I don't get why he has to put random stuff like my family history and stuff that I said on there, and constantly using 'apparently'. Grr.