Page 221 of 224 FirstFirst ... 121171211212213214215216217218219220221222223224 LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2237

Thread: The Mental Health Thread

Quote Originally Posted by HarleyQuinn7 View Post
    Just wondering if anyone's had counselling for self esteem issues? Going to the docs next week to ask to be reffered just wondering what to expect
    It was touched on in my counselling sessions, it's hard to say what you'll expect because every counsellor will work differently and their reactions will be different based on the type of issues you have and why.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

I feel really anxious and I don't understand why. Is it because I kinda fought with a "friend" (no longer my friend) recently? Is it because my cat isn't well? Is it my blood exam tomorrow (again)? I don't have the slightest idea. It's not a good feeling.
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

I've probably had one of the worst 4 or 5 days for an extremely long time, I'm going back to the 90's and near hospitalisation.

Sadly it's taken it's toll on my physical health as well and I'm being monitored pretty closely which is good but also makes me feel odd at the same time.

I'm considering trying to work out what may have triggered it but I'm too exhausted to try right now. I've had a relatively normal 24 hours, it's been hard but it's ok. Now I feel bad as some of my future family-in-law are coming round (although there's barely enough room for 2 people in my front room right now due to renovations) and I've advised my fiance to take them out without me :/

I feel sad, I kinda wanna go with but I doubt I'll be able to manage it, the good thing is that I know they ALL understand totally so that helps a lot.

I don't know why I've typed most of this! Getting it out I suppose.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Hope you feel better soon H, it's good you have some understanding people round you.

i had another.. I don't even know what they are.. Meltdown on Thursday night. Triggered by a uni essay, developed into banging my head and hitting myself. I feel like a freak. Eventually it ran its course (3 hours or so) and I went to sleep. I didn't tell the doctor about them last time because I don't even know what they are. Last time I hit my head so bad I had a bruise on my forehead for days.

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

I'm very new to the forum and just stumbled across this thread, what a fantastic idea! I myself struggle with severe depression and anxiety as well as ASD so it's definitely nice to find a new supportive space. Wish everyone well
    Current:
    -lower lip

The Grand List of Ideas:
    -14mm lobes
    -upper lobe
    -spider bites
    -tongue
    -butterfly kiss
    -some helixes
    -rook
    -orbital
    -industrial
    -all of the tattoos

Retired:
    -lobes
    -upper lobe
    -lower lip
    -eyebrow
    -nose

I just started meds for major depression, I have more issues than vogue

As someone with bipolar disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, and hoarding disorder, I love threads like this.
    I've been on medication and in therapy for years, but I to try ketamine therapy for the first time at the end of the month. Wish me luck!
    Current Mods:
    Lobes (2x)
    Left helix
    Septum
    Tongue
    Back of neck and left rib tattoos

Future Mods:
    Sternum tattoo
    Right thigh tattoo
    Nipples(?)

tumblr|instagram|youtube

I still feel very overwhelmed and kinda wish that the world stood still for like 2 minutes til I gathered myself? Sigh. I don't think that my cat being unwell is helping at all.
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

Tattoos

Tumblr // Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightDreamer22 View Post
    I still feel very overwhelmed and kinda wish that the world stood still for like 2 minutes til I gathered myself? Sigh. I don't think that my cat being unwell is helping at all.
    My anxiety always spikes whenever my cat isn't doing well, I'm sorry your fluff ball isn't feeling good and I hope you both start doing better soon.
    Current Mods:
    Lobes (2x)
    Left helix
    Septum
    Tongue
    Back of neck and left rib tattoos

Future Mods:
    Sternum tattoo
    Right thigh tattoo
    Nipples(?)

tumblr|instagram|youtube

Quote Originally Posted by tithe_girl View Post
    My anxiety always spikes whenever my cat isn't doing well, I'm sorry your fluff ball isn't feeling good and I hope you both start doing better soon.
    Oh no! What's up with yours? Mine unfortunately has stomatitis, which (you may know) is only manageable, not curable
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings

Tattoos

Tumblr // Instagram